Fresh LIVE Phyto 8-Species Blend – FREE SHIPPING

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You bet! If you can send me your PayPal email I’ll send you an invoice. Or, I can do Venmo if you prefer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
What are the prices for pods?

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What are the prices for pods?

Thanks for asking. I am still offering the pods at a discount. I can ship 12 ounces in a 16 ounce bottle for $12. If it ships with one bottle of phyto, there is no shipping charge because the pod bottle will fit in with the phyto bottle. Otherwise, there is a $9 shipping charge for up to three bottles.

I'm still learning how to estimate the number of pods each week, so there is a chance that I might not be able to ship if you are one of the last ones to order pods. In that case, I can either refund your money or put you at the top of the list for the following week.

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I will take 64 oz please-if it's too late for this week, please ship next week. Thank you!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back