OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the general dosing amount and how often? I know every tank is different in consumption and needs but as a rough estimate, do you dose per gallon or per 10 gallons?

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What’s the general dosing amount and how often? I know every tank is different in consumption and needs but as a rough estimate, do you dose per gallon or per 10 gallons?

Hello! Thanks for your interest.

It is pretty difficult to overdose live phyto. In short, almost any amount added on a consistent basis will be beneficial.
Having said that, I usually recommend starting to dose at 3ml/10gallons of system volume per day. This will actually give you more phyto cells than most other brands because I grow and ship the phyto at much denser levels than most growers. As you observe, you can increase this amount by several times if you want (my smallest system is a 40 breeder with 20 sump, and I dose 150ml/day). Or, a smaller amount would be okay too.

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Thanks for your interest.

It is pretty difficult to overdose live phyto. In short, almost any amount added on a consistent basis will be beneficial.
Having said that, I usually recommend starting to dose at 3ml/10gallons of system volume per day. This will actually give you more phyto cells than most other brands because I grow and ship the phyto at much denser levels than most growers. As you observe, you can increase this amount by several times if you want (my smallest system is a 40 breeder with 20 sump, and I dose 150ml/day). Or, a smaller amount would be okay too.
Thanks for the response, can I get a quart shipped to 33919?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back