OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'll give this stuff a shot! Looks much darker than what I'm currently using.

Great! The darkness indicates the concentration of the phytoplankton. The color varies somewhat from one species to another, but a darker bottle contains more Phyto cells than a light bottle. So, you’re getting more phyto and less water In a darker bottle.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Premmas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI, do you still have pods? How much for the pods? And how much for the shipping of a bottle of pods and a 16oz bottle of phyto to 34747?

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
HI, do you still have pods? How much for the pods? And how much for the shipping of a bottle of pods and a 16oz bottle of phyto to 34747?

Hello, thanks for your interest! Yes, I do have pods. I am still offering them at a discounted price of $12 for 12 ounces shipped in a 16 ounce bottle. They are a blend of Tisbe, Apocyclops, and tigriopsis of various sizes. If they ship with a single bottle of Phyto, there is no shipping charge. So, it would be $27 for 16 ounces of Phyto and 12 ounces of pods shipped USPS priority mail.

If you would like some, just send me your PayPal email, and I will send you an invoice. Or, I can do Venmo if you prefer.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Do you have a price list and size for your phyto and pods?
Sorry for the slow response - I just saw this. The prices and sizes for the phyto is in the first post. I am selling pods at a discounted price of $12 for 12oz (shipped in a 16oz bottle). If a bottle of phyto ships with a single bottle of phyto, there is no shipping charge because it will fit in the same package as the phyto. Otherwise, there is a$6 shipping charge, or $9 for shipping pods alone.

Mflores888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the slow response - I just saw this. The prices and sizes for the phyto is in the first post. I am selling pods at a discounted price of $12 for 12oz (shipped in a 16oz bottle). If a bottle of phyto ships with a single bottle of phyto, there is no shipping charge because it will fit in the same package as the phyto. Otherwise, there is a$6 shipping charge, or $9 for shipping pods alone.

Pm sent

Back