OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems. Thanks for the orders!

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems. Thanks for the orders!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Awesome! If you can send me your PayPal email, I'll send you an invoice. Or, I can do Venmo if you prefer.

I'll send you a PM. Thanks!

eman4reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there. I would be intrested on getting some. How do u seal them. Size prices, shipping? If u got some links and info i would appreciate.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello there. I would be intrested on getting some. How do u seal them. Size prices, shipping? If u got some links and info i would appreciate.

Hello! Thanks for your interest. There is some general information in the first post of this thread. USPS Priority Mail shipping is included in the price. I package the phyto in plastic bottles with screw-on lids. I wrap the bottles with bubble wrap and seal them in a plastic bag. If there are any problems with the shipment, I will replace it (or send a refund if you prefer). If you decide you would like some, please drop me a PM with what you would like and your PayPal email, and I will send you an invoice. Or, I can do Venmo if you prefer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello! No need to worry. I ship every week year round. There are very few problems in the winter, but if there is a problem, I will re-ship at my expense. I always guarantee full satisfaction, so you can order without worries at any time. Just let me know any time you would like some. Thanks!

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to bump this thread and give a mini testimonial. Always incredibly communicative, packed with care. Pods come in their own space blanket bag. Didn't see a single dead pod in the brimming container even after a 3 day shipment across most of the continental US. Best quality pods I've ever seen, and highest density phyto I've ever bought. Buy with confidence. Price and quality are actually unbeatable.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back