OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm out of pods for this week (trying to increase production), but still have some phyto. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week. I will harvest on Monday and ship fresh on Tuesday. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As always, great shipping & packing. Well above & beyond the standard. All of my pods arrived alive and healthy. My phyto is always top quality as well. Highly recommended. Thank you as always.

Zach B

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
As always, great shipping & packing. Well above & beyond the standard. All of my pods arrived alive and healthy. My phyto is always top quality as well. Highly recommended. Thank you as always.

Zach B

Thanks Zach! I'm glad you are pleased!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don’t see info about your pods in the first post. I’d like to get pods and phyto!

Great! I have been working my way up the learning curve on pods, so I have been selling them at a discount. 12oz of pods in a 16oz bottle is $12, and 24oz in a 32oz bottle is $23. If the bottle of pods ships with a 16oz or 32oz bottle of phyto, there is no shipping charge because the bottle of pods will fit in the same package as the bottle of phyto. If you would like some other combination, let me know and I will let you know what the price would be.

If you decide you would like some, just let me know what you would like and PM me your PayPal email and I will send you an invoice. Or, I can do Venmo if you prefer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Ryebreadiest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great! I have been working my way up the learning curve on pods, so I have been selling them at a discount. 12oz of pods in a 16oz bottle is $12, and 24oz in a 32oz bottle is $23. If the bottle of pods ships with a 16oz or 32oz bottle of phyto, there is no shipping charge because the bottle of pods will fit in the same package as the bottle of phyto. If you would like some other combination, let me know and I will let you know what the price would be.

If you decide you would like some, just let me know what you would like and PM me your PayPal email and I will send you an invoice. Or, I can do Venmo if you prefer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Perfect thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week. I will harvest on Monday and ship fresh on Tuesday. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always fantastic. Pods teeming with life in the bottle. Very large. This phyto harvest is concentrated even compared to usual. 100% satisfied as always.

20230112_182017.jpg
20230112_182001.jpg
20230112_182157.jpg
20230112_182154.jpg

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Back