OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. I am traveling this week, so my responses may be a little slow. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. As always, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Tiwo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
First off, this is by far the best phyto ive gotten over the years. Most of the other phyto blends sold are at maximum 4 or 5 species and are less dense than this stuff.
Second off, shipping is fast and customer service is top-notch. I had some shipping issues on my end and he was more than helpful in addressing the situation.

If you need live phyto this is the only person/product id recommend buying from. Its the cheapest and by far the best quality out there. and trust me ive done the research. no one else offers a phyto blend with this many species, at this quantity, and has it so dense it's almost black.

Thanks again Dave! Will be ordering more soon.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
First off, this is by far the best phyto ive gotten over the years. Most of the other phyto blends sold are at maximum 4 or 5 species and are less dense than this stuff.
Second off, shipping is fast and customer service is top-notch. I had some shipping issues on my end and he was more than helpful in addressing the situation.

If you need live phyto this is the only person/product id recommend buying from. Its the cheapest and by far the best quality out there. and trust me ive done the research. no one else offers a phyto blend with this many species, at this quantity, and has it so dense it's almost black.

Thanks again Dave! Will be ordering more soon.

Thanks! I’m really glad you’re happy, and appreciate the kind words! I look forward to hearing from you, thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Still have some left for tomorrow's shipment. If anyone else would like some this week, please let me know. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. I am traveling this week, so my responses may be a little slow. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. As always, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How do I see what single strains you have? Would like to order 2 additional strains to my collection.

Hello! Thanks for your interest. There is a list of species in the first post. I am actually culturing a couple of additional species.

I have Tetraselmis chui and striata, and Chaetoceros muelleri. I am working on Rhodomonas, and Skeletonema costatum, but they aren't up to speed yet...

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

kdtorgy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard from a local reeder he loves your pods and phyto. Do you have a website or product/pricing info

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back