OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Everything shipped out this morning. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems or questions.

Taking orders for Monday's harvest which will ship on Tuesday.

EuphylliaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fresh LIVE Phyto 8-Species Blend – FREE SHIPPING

Harvested fresh on Monday evening and shipped out priority mail on Tuesday.

16oz.jpg

16 Ounce $15.00

32oz.jpg

32 Ounce (One Quart) $24.00

64oz.jpg

64 Ounce (2 Quarts, Half Gallon) $34.00

Gallon.jpg

One Gallon (128 Ounces, Four Quarts) $58.00

Five Quarts $65.00

Harvested fresh on Monday evening and shipped out priority mail on Tuesday.

I culture eight different species of phytoplankton (Tetraselmis, Nannochloropsis, Isochrysis galbana (Tahitian), Rhodomonas lens Red Phyto, Nannochloris, Chaetoceros gracilis, Chlorella, Dunaliella tertiolecta) separately and then combine them at harvest to insure that all eight species are present - if cultured together, one will eventually eliminate the others. This blend has green, brown, gold, and red algae with sizes from 1 micron to 14 microns. Some are motile, and some are not. They all have different nutritional profiles. In short, this blend should provide feed for all of the various microorganisms in your tank.

I start with fresh, sterilized artificial saltwater (usually Reef Crystals) and culture each species separately with F/2 fertilizer.

If you would like a single species, or a custom blend, please contact me for pricing and availability.

I also have F/2 fertilizer available. It's more concentrated than most - 1ml will treat 2.5 liters of water. $15.00 for a 12 oz bottle with free shipping.
I'm highly interested in the biggest one and fertilizer to start my own culture, I plan on raising brine shrimp off of the phytoplankton and feeding both to the reef, I also am interested in info on both I just started the brine experiment yesterday, do I need a powerful light for phytoplankton or would any full spectrum light be sufficient? I have many questions on raising both I will pm when I'm ready to order. Great prices by the way.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm highly interested in the biggest one and fertilizer to start my own culture, I plan on raising brine shrimp off of the phytoplankton and feeding both to the reef, I also am interested in info on both I just started the brine experiment yesterday, do I need a powerful light for phytoplankton or would any full spectrum light be sufficient? I have many questions on raising both I will pm when I'm ready to order. Great prices by the way.

Thanks for your interest. I would recommend culturing the species you want separately. If you start with all 8 together, they will compete, and you will probably end up with one. That might not be all bad, however, the culture might just crash from the competition. Culturing separately and then combining is really the way to go.

You don't need an especially powerful light. LED, T5, or T8 or pretty much anything would work. It does need to be reasonably bright, and you may get faster growth with more light - to a point.

I will look forward to hearing from you, and I am glad to help where I can.

EuphylliaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your interest. I would recommend culturing the species you want separately. If you start with all 8 together, they will compete, and you will probably end up with one. That might not be all bad, however, the culture might just crash from the competition. Culturing separately and then combining is really the way to go.

You don't need an especially powerful light. LED, T5, or T8 or pretty much anything would work. It does need to be reasonably bright, and you may get faster growth with more light - to a point.

I will look forward to hearing from you, and I am glad to help where I can.
I may just stick with the big bag than and feed this to the reef and to the brine and order it as needed. appreciate the info.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I may just stick with the big bag than and feed this to the reef and to the brine and order it as needed. appreciate the info.

I'm sure they would do great on the blend, and the varied nutritional profiles of the different phytos will gut-load them with excellent nutrition.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
PMs replied to. Let me know if anyone else wants some. Harvesting tomorrow and shipping Tuesday.

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What’s up David!
Do you have chaeto bro?
I’ll need some Pods and phyto soon, I’ll text you.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Shipments went out today. Everyone should have received an email with tracking info. If you didn't receive one, or if there are any problems, please let me know.

Taking orders for next week. Harvest Monday, ship Tuesday.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.3%
Back