OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend tonight and ship tomorrow. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone else wants some. Thanks

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post.

las

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tracking says to expect Saturday delivery. Will there be any die off in that amount of time due to temperature?

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My tracking says to expect Saturday delivery. Will there be any die off in that amount of time due to temperature?

No, it should be fine. There are Saturday deliveries every week. If the phyto were to go bad, it really stinks and the cells fall to the bottom very quickly. If there seems to be a problem, please let me know, but it should be fine.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post.

scottj6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to give props to @Eldredge for his amazing phyto. I placed my first order a couple of weeks ago. Packed very well and hands down the densest phyto I have ever seen. I will be a returning customer for sure!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I want to give props to @Eldredge for his amazing phyto. I placed my first order a couple of weeks ago. Packed very well and hands down the densest phyto I have ever seen. I will be a returning customer for sure!

Thanks for the kind words! I'm really glad you are happy, and I appreciate the feedback!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post.

mav3rick478

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy with confidence, phyto looks like a wheat grass shot! Packaged great, took a few minutes to get my bottle free from all it's wrappings.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back