Fresh LIVE Phyto 8-Species Blend – FREE SHIPPING

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy with confidence, phyto looks like a wheat grass shot! Packaged great, took a few minutes to get my bottle free from all it's wrappings.

Wow that was quick. my phyto says it isn't being delivered until this Saturday. ugh.

mav3rick478

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that was quick. my phyto says it isn't being delivered until this Saturday. ugh.
Oh I ordered mine the week of Thanksgiving and got it that Saturday. Just took me a while to add my experience but I will definitely be ordering again once this bottle runs out.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Thanks

Coral squad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time purchase, won’t be the last
Received mine today
Very nice and rich
Highly recommend

0376AD8D-AA51-4D44-806F-075F1474DEF2.jpeg

Last edited:

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine came a day earlier than the tracking said it would. Agree with other posters.
This is definitely the darkest, most concentrated phyto I've rec'd yet. I subscribed for regular shipments. Great deal!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Thanks

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am harvesting fresh 8-species phyto blend tonight and shipping tomorrow. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone else wants some. Thanks

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Eldredge Were you ever able to determine how long the phyto can survive once bottled and refrigerated?

Would be curious to know how much of the phyto is still alive after 1 month... 2 months, 3 months, etc... sitting in the fridge, being shook every day or two.

Right now I plan on dosing about 15ml daily to a my tank. doing so, should make a 32 oz bottle last about 2 months. Was just curious if the phyto would still be alive at that point.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Eldredge Were you ever able to determine how long the phyto can survive once bottled and refrigerated?

Would be curious to know how much of the phyto is still alive after 1 month... 2 months, 3 months, etc... sitting in the fridge, being shook every day or two.

Right now I plan on dosing about 15ml daily to a my tank. doing so, should make a 32 oz bottle last about 2 months. Was just curious if the phyto would still be alive at that point.

Hello! Yes, I have stored a bottle in the fridge and checked it with a microscope periodically. The fresh live phyto will keep for quite a while in the fridge. As you said, it is best to give it a gentle shake once a day and open the bottle to let some fresh air in. For the first month, there really isn’t any noticeable change. During the second month, the motile cells become less active, but there is still a fair amount of activity. By the end of the third month, there isn’t really any activity, but the cells are still intact. If a new culture is started with the three-month old sample, it will grow and some of the cells will be motile. So, using the phyto within a month would be ideal, within two months is fine, and even three months is probably okay.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Yes, I have stored a bottle in the fridge and checked it with a microscope periodically. The fresh live phyto will keep for quite a while in the fridge. As you said, it is best to give it a gentle shake once a day and open the bottle to let some fresh air in. For the first month, there really isn’t any noticeable change. During the second month, the motile cells become less active, but there is still a fair amount of activity. By the end of the third month, there isn’t really any activity, but the cells are still intact. If a new culture is started with the three-month old sample, it will grow and some of the cells will be motile. So, using the phyto within a month would be ideal, within two months is fine, and even three months is probably okay.

Awesome. I signed up for your autoship every 8 weeks, so 2 months should be the longest I have to go between fresh bottles. Glad to hear it should still be viable within that timeframe.

thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back