OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Thanks

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Thanks

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EC400C5F-C3D1-4814-BB06-CF5B841CB3BD.jpeg
Sea Apple Approved!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Harvesting tonight and shipping tomorrow. Sizes and prices in the first post. Please let me know if anyone else wants some. Thanks!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave's a great guy to do business with. Of course it helps he has an amazing product!

Second to none with his customer service too. Been buying from Dave for nearly a year now, and has never missed a shipping. Nothing could be simpler then him sending me an invoice every other week, me paying it through paypal, then receiving my phyto 3 days later.

I have had one lost in the mail, and Dave mailed me out a new one free of charge.

Can't beat that kind of customer service with a stick.

I would highly reccomend anyone looking for a nice mix of live phyto to feed any and all inhabitants in a reef tank, look no further then @Eldredge.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dave's a great guy to do business with. Of course it helps he has an amazing product!

Second to none with his customer service too. Been buying from Dave for nearly a year now, and has never missed a shipping. Nothing could be simpler then him sending me an invoice every other week, me paying it through paypal, then receiving my phyto 3 days later.

I have had one lost in the mail, and Dave mailed me out a new one free of charge.

Can't beat that kind of customer service with a stick.

I would highly reccomend anyone looking for a nice mix of live phyto to feed any and all inhabitants in a reef tank, look no further then @Eldredge.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm really happy that you are pleased, and I appreciate the review!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Thanks!

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Thanks!
Ill take a quart for next weeks order, subscription for once a month if possible. Best phyto I've used hands down!

tuco2018

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. I have been culturing this for quite a while. As I have perfected my techniques and the species I culture, I have way more than I need for myself. I will continue to culture it for the foreseeable future. I would appreciate the support. Thanks!
I thought about culturing my own, but this stuff is quality , and the last thing I want my wife asking is why there are glowing bottles in my cabinet . You have a long term customer here.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ill take a quart for next weeks order, subscription for once a month if possible. Best phyto I've used hands down!

Great! I'm setting up the auto-invoice for every four weeks now. You should receive an invoice on Friday for Tuesday's shipment. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back