OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I thought about culturing my own, but this stuff is quality , and the last thing I want my wife asking is why there are glowing bottles in my cabinet . You have a long term customer here.

Thanks for the feedback!

There is actually a lot more involved in culturing quality phyto long term than it seems. It took me many months and quite a bit of equipment to develop the system I use. It is pretty simple to split a bottle of phyto and grow the new culture for a few generations (although it is not uncommon for the new cultures to crash), but it is much more difficult to maintain the quality in the long run. At least in my experience...

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Thanks

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I still have some left to ship on Tuesday. I won’t be able to do any more 16 ounce bottles this week, but everything else is good. Please let me know if anyone else wants.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have some left to ship on Tuesday. I won’t be able to do any more 16 ounce bottles this week, but everything else is good. Please let me know if anyone else wants.
Was the small bottle I was getting the ones you're out of? What other sizes available? I'm out of that green stuff man, starting to fiend, lol
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Was the small bottle I was getting the ones you're out of? What other sizes available? I'm out of that green stuff man, starting to fiend, lol
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Yes. The 16 ounce bottle is what you had. I will be able to ship that again next week on the next shipment if you would like. I also have 32 ounces for $24 or 64 ounces for $35.

To be honest, I could ship more of the 16 ounce, but I am worried about shipping with Christmas next week. I don’t really make much on the 16 ounce bottles. I mostly do it so that people with small tanks can benefit from the Phyto. I always like to make sure that everyone receives a good healthy bottle regardless of what might happen with shipping. So, if I have to re-ship, it all comes out of my pocket pretty much. i’m just worried about the expense of doing too many of those.

If you would like 32 ounces in the next shipment or the 16 ounce bottle in the one after that, just let me know. Thanks!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just get the 32, it's cheaper in the long run, and it will stay fresh in the fridge shaken once a day for well over a month.

Speaking of which.... I think I'm going to switch to the 64oz bottle every other week. Seeing much better results with feeding my tank more. I'm up to 3ml/G.

Cannot say enough good about Dave's phyto. It's like crack to my tank!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just get the 32, it's cheaper in the long run, and it will stay fresh in the fridge shaken once a day for well over a month.

Speaking of which.... I think I'm going to switch to the 64oz bottle every other week. Seeing much better results with feeding my tank more. I'm up to 3ml/G.

Cannot say enough good about Dave's phyto. It's like crack to my tank!

You’re right, it basically doesn’t change at all for the first four or five weeks if it’s refrigerated and opened daily. Even up to eight weeks it’s still very motile. And, it’s still alive after three months, but not very motile at that point.

Thanks for the input!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Harvesting tonight and shipping tomorrow. I can still do some more 32oz for $24 or 64oz for $34. No more small 16oz or gallon-size this week. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Actually, mostly just worried about shipping this week. I’m temporarily out of the gallon bags, but I will have more of those this week. I don’t really make much on the 16 ounce bottles, so if I have to re-ship it comes out of my pocket, and I am worried that I may have to re-ship a fair amount from this week. Thanks for checking

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harvesting tonight and shipping tomorrow. I can still do some more 32oz for $24 or 64oz for $34. No more small 16oz or gallon-size this week. Thanks!
I've had lots of things delayed by usps this past week, one package I had with tracking was supposed to be delivered one one day, on a truck even, then they skipped me and the package went to 2 different distribution centers then back to me 4 days later. Fortunately it was dry goods, but still. I think I'll hold off until after Christmas, but I do think I'll upgrade my size from the 16oz to 32, id like you to feel like it's worth it, I know you're green gold is worth it for me, my tank loves it.

homer1475

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had lots of things delayed by usps this past week, one package I had with tracking was supposed to be delivered one one day, on a truck even, then they skipped me and the package went to 2 different distribution centers then back to me 4 days later. Fortunately it was dry goods, but still. I think I'll hold off until after Christmas, but I do think I'll upgrade my size from the 16oz to 32, id like you to feel like it's worth it, I know you're green gold is worth it for me, my tank loves it.
Had that happen to my last package from Dave. It went to some post office thats about 60 miles away, then to my post office(I have a PO box, no home delivery in my neck of the woods), in 10 minutes it then went back to the other post office, then back to the main hub about 200 miles away, and dat there for a couple days before finally arriving to me a week and a half later. So much for priority 3 day mail!

I finally got the first package, a day before my replacement arrived on time.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m worried about. Glad the Phyto is working well for you. Just let me know when you’re ready to upgrade. Thanks for the feedback!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Had that happen to my last package from Dave. It went to some post office thats about 60 miles away, then to my post office(I have a PO box, no home delivery in my neck of the woods), in 10 minutes it then went back to the other post office, then back to the main hub about 200 miles away, and dat there for a couple days before finally arriving to me a week and a half later. So much for priority 3 day mail!

I finally got the first package, a day before my replacement arrived on time.

Yes. USPS doesn’t guarantee much of anything lol. As long as it gets there sooner or later it doesn’t matter when or in what condition. It’s the only method that makes sense cost-wise at this point though.

homer1475

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up for the informed delivery option from usps, so I can stalk the mail and see how much stuff I'm supposed to get and don't.
I do that too, it's great knowing if I need to go to the post office or not. You even get pictures of the mail in the box!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Funny part about that, your both in Idaho!

You would think if the USPS can get anything right, least they could within your own state.

It’s really weird how the timing works and where the problems occur. It’s faster to ship to New York than some parts of my own state.

Back