Fresh LIVE Phyto 8-Species Blend – FREE SHIPPING

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to add my voice to the many happy customers. This is the best live phyto I've ever used. Even though the USPS tried to screw up delivery it somehow got here on time. Will be ordering again soon. Thanks Dan, great product and price.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just wanted to add my voice to the many happy customers. This is the best live phyto I've ever used. Even though the USPS tried to screw up delivery it somehow got here on time. Will be ordering again soon. Thanks Dan, great product and price.

Glad you’re pleased! Thanks for the kind words!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders are shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Fingers crossed that there aren't too many delays. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS for next week.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Thanks!

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank wants phyto for Christmas-set me up for 64oz next week please. Also still interested in pods when available.

Jay'sReefBugs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny part about that, your both in Idaho!

You would think if the USPS can get anything right, least they could within your own state.
lol so true I have more of an issue shipping 50miles from me . Yet I ship to the west coast or Hawaii and I have zero issue's. Doesn't make since but that's the postal service for you .

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend tomorrow and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Thanks!

Back