OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week. Prices and Sizes are in the first post. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Thanks

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species blend phyto on Monday and ship (USPS Priority Mail) on Tuesday. Prices and sizes are in the first post. I ran out last week, so it will be first come first served (subscriptions take precedence). Thanks!

Coral squad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t get discount or % for this.
But I think he deserves a good shoutout
2nd time I ordered
Coral response very well
This bottle is very rich & darker.
Good job
Thank you.

image.jpg image.jpg

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Harvesting fresh 8-species phyto tonight and shipping tomorrow. Please let me know if anyone else wants some. Prices and sizes are in the first post. Thanks!

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my shipment-phyto is great as always. The pods shipped really well, almost all are moving, and there are thousands! The pod density is much much higher than what I have received from a commercial vendor in the past.

IMG_7904.jpg

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Received my shipment-phyto is great as always. The pods shipped really well, almost all are moving, and there are thousands! The pod density is much much higher than what I have received from a commercial vendor in the past.

IMG_7904.jpg

That's great! Thanks for the feedback!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Everything has shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. Harvesting fresh 8-species blend on Monday and shipping on Tuesday. Sizes and Prices are in the first post. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will be harvesting fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and shipping on Tuesday. Sizes and prices are in the first post. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi, I was wondering if you also sold pods.

thanks!

Hello! Thanks for asking. I have a very limited amount of pods available at this point (I should have a better supply fairly soon). I have had a little trouble getting good starter cultures. What I should have is a culture of Tisbe, one of Apocyclops, and one of Tigriopsus. What I think I actually have is a mix of Tisbe and Apo with possibly a few Tigri. They are healthy, but I am working on getting some new cultures so that I know for sure what I have. If you would like some if the current mix, I am selling them at a discount - it would be $12 for 12oz (shipped in a 16oz bottle). I can put one bottle in the same padded envelope as one bottle of phyto, so there is no shipping charge if ordering one bottle of phyto and one bottle of pods. If there are three bottles, shipping is $6.

Rawsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Thanks for asking. I have a very limited amount of pods available at this point (I should have a better supply fairly soon). I have had a little trouble getting good starter cultures. What I should have is a culture of Tisbe, one of Apocyclops, and one of Tigriopsus. What I think I actually have is a mix of Tisbe and Apo with possibly a few Tigri. They are healthy, but I am working on getting some new cultures so that I know for sure what I have. If you would like some if the current mix, I am selling them at a discount - it would be $12 for 12oz (shipped in a 16oz bottle). I can put one bottle in the same padded envelope as one bottle of phyto, so there is no shipping charge if ordering one bottle of phyto and one bottle of pods. If there are three bottles, shipping is $6.
I wouldn't mind a mix, would that mix work to start my own culture?

the goal is to have a constant supply of food for my newly acquired mandarin

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wouldn't mind a mix, would that mix work to start my own culture?

the goal is to have a constant supply of food for my newly acquired mandarin

Yes, it should work fine. If you culture them outside of the tank, one species could become dominant. Once added to the tank, if you dose phyto they should multiply quickly. The mandarin might obliterate them though depending upon the size of the tank.

Rawsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it should work fine. If you culture them outside of the tank, one species could become dominant. Once added to the tank, if you dose phyto they should multiply quickly. The mandarin might obliterate them though depending upon the size of the tank.
awesome, how can I place the order?

The plan is to grow these pods in a separate tank, then cultivate a fraction of the pods to boost both of my tanks pod population. I have my mandarin in a 10G so I do eventually want to have the mandarin eating frozen foods. This is more of a safety net kind of thing, as I really don't want to have her starve.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
awesome, how can I place the order?

The plan is to grow these pods in a separate tank, then cultivate a fraction of the pods to boost both of my tanks pod population. I have my mandarin in a 10G so I do eventually want to have the mandarin eating frozen foods. This is more of a safety net kind of thing, as I really don't want to have her starve.

If you can send me your PayPal email and the items you would like, I'll send you and invoice. I can also do Venmo if you prefer. I'll send you a PM.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back