OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will be harvesting fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and shipping on Tuesday. Sizes and prices are in the first post. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. I will harvest fresh 8-species blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Prices and Sizes are in the first post. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Prices and Sizes are in the first post. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for checking! I replied to your PM.

For others, the short answer is unfortunately I can't really do a shipment including shipping charges for less than $15.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will be harvesting fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and shipping on Tuesday. Sizes and prices are in the first post. Thanks!

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping lanes to my home were a disaster during the holidays and made it impossible to get a living bottle of phyto from Eldredge. We tried two shipments until it was decided to delay my subscription until the madness calmed. Got a live batch of phyto and a bottle of active pods delivered today. He credited me again even after covering the last two DOA's.

Thank you, Dave. You truly are the man. The phyto man.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Shipping lanes to my home were a disaster during the holidays and made it impossible to get a living bottle of phyto from Eldredge. We tried two shipments until it was decided to delay my subscription until the madness calmed. Got a live batch of phyto and a bottle of active pods delivered today. He credited me again even after covering the last two DOA's.

Thank you, Dave. You truly are the man. The phyto man.

Glad it finally made it in good shape!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest fresh 8-species phyto blend on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and prices are in the first post. Thanks!

Rawsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to let everyone know, this mans service is legit!

I placed an order last week for phyto and some pods. I had some issues with usps not delivering the package so I had to pick it up from the post office today, needless to say the shipment did not make it to me in good shape.

This man went out and sent me another package the same day.

thank you for your service Dave!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just wanted to let everyone know, this mans service is legit!

I placed an order last week for phyto and some pods. I had some issues with usps not delivering the package so I had to pick it up from the post office today, needless to say the shipment did not make it to me in good shape.

This man went out and sent me another package the same day.

thank you for your service Dave!

Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully we will have better luck this time...

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week. I will harvest fresh Phyto on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Thanks

Back