Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone :) I've been keeping freshwater tanks for years now (big fan of the Walstad method) and about a year ago I acquired an old well established picoreef that at the moment isn't doing well.

I know nothing about saltwater and I came here to get some advice to restore my pico to its former glory.

I'm looking forward to learn everything I can about reef keeping!
Welcome to Reef to Reef!! A little late but if you need any advice on ur pico please ask we love to share ideas and help.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone :) I've been keeping freshwater tanks for years now (big fan of the Walstad method) and about a year ago I acquired an old well established picoreef that at the moment isn't doing well.

I know nothing about saltwater and I came here to get some advice to restore my pico to its former glory.

Welcome! You have come to the right place. I love how everyone is willing to share knowledge here. It may take some time, but I have faith you will have your picoreef thriving again in the future! Keep us posted

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to in my opinion on of the best hobbies in the world! This hobby is an opportunity to recreate a piece of the ocean in the comfort of your home! Reef2Reef is a great place to be to learn all about the hobby, and can find some valuable resources!

If you are looking for maybe something to watch on your free time and get a better for feel for reef keeping come check out my channel on YouTube! Could be some helpful tips! Hope to chat soon, cheers!

IMG_1502.jpg

Back