Friend accidentally dropped an edible

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend was looking over the top of my reef & accidentally dropped his gummy edible.... I quickly got it out But my clowns assumed it was their food and took a curious nibble before I could get it out.... Anybody have any idea if THC Well negatively affect corals or fish?
are you sure this "friend" was not you who dropped his gummy in the tank once it kicked in??

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m surprised how many people pay taxes to fund this vital research. Not much scratch left for hobbies or edibles after taxes and rent.
Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions
What the clowns saw afterwards and what the research failed to detect
You mean everyone? Personally I’d much rather fund research such as this than endless wars (including the war on drugs), for-profit prisons, and vanity walls.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You mean everyone? Personally I’d much rather fund research such as this than endless wars (including the war on drugs), for-profit prisons, and vanity walls.
The endless wars and threats of prisons for the non conforming mixed with godless consumption is what drives all these systems forward and backwards.

I’ve listened to lectures on how research is done: first pick a location or substance to consume during the investigation period and then write a proposal that fits your needs. Do we really need, or will our minds be able to understand what a fish consuming edibles is actually likely to experience afterwards?

I bet they had to do significant quality control work on their cannabis to make sure the fish was getting a good hit. :)!

Back