Fritz RPM buckets (blue) for sale locally

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
I recently traded a bunch of frags from my frag tank for buckets of Fritz blue buckets of salt to clear out some frag rack space for new stuff. I may have gone a bit (or alot) overboard on the trade, and have way more salt than I really need. Buckets are brand new and unopened

I'm looking for $60/bucket, or am also interested in trading for some nice coral. I can personally deliver the salt to you if you're a reasonable distance from me (Sewickley area). Most of the time I can even do same day delivery too.

IMG_20200504_123344.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What kind of corals are you looking for to trade for? I only have pink gorgonia myself that I could frag. But I thought I would post becasue others might ask the same quesiton. If you want some pink gorgonia - let me know.

OP
Reefs and Geeks

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
What kind of corals are you looking for to trade for? I only have pink gorgonia myself that I could frag. But I thought I would post becasue others might ask the same quesiton. If you want some pink gorgonia - let me know.
Pink gorgonia is really pretty, but I've personally not ever had luck with gorgonia in my tank and not sure I want to try again. Thanks though.

I've been wanting to start getting into some of the nicer acros and Millipora. Would love to get some bright colors, I have way too much green in my tank. I'm open to most coral I don't already have really. Love acros, Millipora, montipora, zoas, chalice, acans. I'm not too into soft coral, other than zoas.

How often do you clean your filter socks?

• Every few days

Votes: 179 26.2%
  • Every weekend

Votes: 117 17.1%
  • Every other week

Votes: 55 8.1%
  • Every month

Votes: 27 4.0%
  • When they look dirty

Votes: 57 8.3%
  • I don't ever clean them

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • I don't use filter socks

Votes: 214 31.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 26 3.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
VarioS: Return Pump. Skimmer Pump. Reactor Pump.