Fritz RPM buckets (blue) for sale locally

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently traded a bunch of frags from my frag tank for buckets of Fritz blue buckets of salt to clear out some frag rack space for new stuff. I may have gone a bit (or alot) overboard on the trade, and have way more salt than I really need. Buckets are brand new and unopened

I'm looking for $60/bucket, or am also interested in trading for some nice coral. I can personally deliver the salt to you if you're a reasonable distance from me (Sewickley area). Most of the time I can even do same day delivery too.

IMG_20200504_123344.jpg

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of corals are you looking for to trade for? I only have pink gorgonia myself that I could frag. But I thought I would post becasue others might ask the same quesiton. If you want some pink gorgonia - let me know.

OP
OP
R

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of corals are you looking for to trade for? I only have pink gorgonia myself that I could frag. But I thought I would post becasue others might ask the same quesiton. If you want some pink gorgonia - let me know.
Pink gorgonia is really pretty, but I've personally not ever had luck with gorgonia in my tank and not sure I want to try again. Thanks though.

I've been wanting to start getting into some of the nicer acros and Millipora. Would love to get some bright colors, I have way too much green in my tank. I'm open to most coral I don't already have really. Love acros, Millipora, montipora, zoas, chalice, acans. I'm not too into soft coral, other than zoas.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 44 33.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back