Fritz rpm salt issue (higher Alk than should be)

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much to lower a point? My allk is at 12 now! Was at 10. Ineed to get back to 10. My salinity is at 1026 I am fixing to take out some water and get it to 1024 But dont want to freak corals out any more then they already are so I guess I should lower salinity and alk slowly or would you recommend I go straight from 12 to 10. I want to stay at 9.5
My torch is a goner! It started going downhill right after the wc that brought it up to 12 and overnight it died, or at least look dead! All I see now is skeleton! My LFs switched from Fritz because she said she had to many inconsistences and she now uses the regulars red sea.

I thinK i am going to buy a small batch of redsea and The fritz again. I called fritz and they said they guarantee their salt. To bad I threw the box away! LOL.

I am going to add a little redsea to the fritz and try to get it down. Everything I read about lowering it with a product says you will also lower ph!

Funny thing I googled high alkalinity with Fritz blue and saw a ton of posts regarding that issue. I google high alk with red sea and dint see a single post! Maybe I will order small batch of both but dont think Fritz sells small batches. My calcium is also high at 500.

Did you say you are going to send me a bucket of brightwell? I only use brightwell products except salt! I ll give you my address. LOL

Back