FritzPRO RED RPM Salt Mix - High ALK Formula

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The RED BOX is in stock.
fritz-red-banner.jpg
Same great benefits from RPM’s original formula
Plus higher alkalinity for increased SPS growth in higher nutrient aquariums!

-Complete Professional marine salt mix for reed or fish only systems
-Contains all essential major, minor, and trace elements
-Enhanced alkalinity levels
-Nitrate, phosphate, and ammonia free

Fritz Reef Pro Mix (RPM) High ALK formula is manufactured using only the highest quality raw materials. RPM high ALK formula contains all of the necessary major and minor elements of natural seawater that are utilized by living marine and reef animals along with a enhanced alkalinity. Increased alkalinity has been shown to increase the growth of SPS>

Fritz RPM high ALK formula salt is manufactured in our own facility in small batches to ensure complete quality control, rather than outsourced to generic chemical blender with uncertain quality standards. Our salt blending equipment is devoted solely to the production of marine salt blends, preventing contamination issues. Fritz’s unique production process promotes uniform particle size minimizing stratification of the salts. Each batch is assigned a lot number and tested by an in-house quality control to ensure its chemical quality, purity, and consistency before it is shipped.

Parameters*
SALINITY: 35ppt
ALKALINITY: 10-12ppm
CALCIUM: 400-500ppm
MAGNESIUM: 1300-1400ppm
STRONTIUM: 9ppm
POTASSIUM: 400ppm

*Parameters reflect Fritz Aquatic’s QC pass rangers, the median is targeted. Be aware source water can greatly affect parameters, especially alkalinity. QC is conducted using RO/DI at a neutral pH and a TDS of 0.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used Tropic Marin & Tropic Marin Pro Reef for many years. Seachem Stability for many years followed, then back to Tropic Marin for the past 6 or 7 years.

Does Fritz contain the70 major and minor trace elements in the exact proportions found in tropical sea water?

I need to order salt soon and would appreciate your findings on Fritz as I've never used it but willing to try.

OP
OP
premiumaquatics

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Used Tropic Marin & Tropic Marin Pro Reef for many years. Seachem Stability for many years followed, then back to Tropic Marin for the past 6 or 7 years.

Does Fritz contain the70 major and minor trace elements in the exact proportions found in tropical sea water?

I need to order salt soon and would appreciate your findings on Fritz as I've never used it but willing to try.
Here is a link to there info on the standard Fritz
https://fritzaquatics.com/product/rpm-reef-pro-mix/

The REd Box is the high alk version but no way to know what there actual formula and what all they put in the salt. I can tell you we switched the shop over to Fritz close to 2 years ago and didn't see any adverse effects. It's a larger system, so little easier to manage but seems like a good salt. Far as sales, Fritz is now our #1 seller, so more hobbyist are buying this brand then the others. RedSea is the 2nd most popular for us, then Instant Ocean and Tropic Marin.

Few years ago, Tropic Marin was our #1 seller and we still believe it's an excellent salt, it has just become so expensive that less hobbyist use it.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back