Frostbite SubZero Clownfish & Prize Pack Giveaway! Sponsored by Sustainable Aquatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Untitled-3.jpg

unnamed.jpg

I am happy to be able to announce this awesome giveaway sponsored by Sustainable Aquatics! This contest is LOADED with goodies!

Sustainable Aquatics’ history and mission is to serve all its constituents; customers, partners, vendors, employees, suppliers, the environment, and future generations by advancing processes and practices that benefit all and make things a bit better in quality, service, delivery, and value.

Since 2003 the Tennessee SA Hatchery has bred dozens of species from resident broodstock and every month provides tens of thousands of colorful healthy fish to retailers around the country and globe. Our focus is on superior care for our fish to achieve the best health and highest quality and survival to the hobbyist aquarium. Click here to read more about us.

SO NOW LET'S DISCUSS THIS CONTEST!

A winner will be chosen via random draw on April 6th. Winner will be subject to verify entry requirements are complete. The prize is valued at $350 shipped to your door.

Contest Rules:

1. Check out the Sustainable Aquatics Website and learn something new!

2. Make a post in this thread for your official entry!

BONUS: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

THE PRIZE:
  • 1 x Bonded Pair of Frostbite SubZero Designer Clownfish
  • 1 x Cleaner Shrimp
  • 2 x Gold Gobies
  • 1 x Jack-O-Lantern Coral
  • 3 x Live Feeds
  • 1 x Clearly Complete
$_1.JPG

Not WYSIWYG

THE SPONSOR: Sustainable Aquatics

Untitled-3.jpg

Thanks again to Sustainable Aquatics for this awesome prize and contest!

Mnk9569

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to win for a change at something

Reactions: PJS

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in! Thanks for another awesome contest guys:)

Bdk1786

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be a nice package to win for the new 29G build :p

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked out the website, a lot of links don't work. Such as history amd faculty. Or even certain clownfish.

Yummers1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Untitled-3.jpg

unnamed.jpg

I am happy to be able to announce this awesome giveaway sponsored by Sustainable Aquatics! This contest is LOADED with goodies!

Sustainable Aquatics’ history and mission is to serve all its constituents; customers, partners, vendors, employees, suppliers, the environment, and future generations by advancing processes and practices that benefit all and make things a bit better in quality, service, delivery, and value.

Since 2003 the Tennessee SA Hatchery has bred dozens of species from resident broodstock and every month provides tens of thousands of colorful healthy fish to retailers around the country and globe. Our focus is on superior care for our fish to achieve the best health and highest quality and survival to the hobbyist aquarium. Click here to read more about us.

SO NOW LET'S DISCUSS THIS CONTEST!

A winner will be chosen via random draw on April 6th. Winner will be subject to verify entry requirements are complete. The prize is valued at $350 shipped to your door.

Contest Rules:

1. Check out the Sustainable Aquatics Website and learn something new!

2. Make a post in this thread for your official entry!

BONUS: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

THE PRIZE:
  • 1 x Bonded Pair of Frostbite SubZero Designer Clownfish
  • 1 x Cleaner Shrimp
  • 2 x Gold Gobies
  • 1 x Jack-O-Lantern Coral
  • 3 x Live Feeds
  • 1 x Clearly Complete
$_1.JPG

Not WYSIWYG

THE SPONSOR: Sustainable Aquatics

Untitled-3.jpg

Thanks again to Sustainable Aquatics for this awesome prize and conte

Mr.Rocc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a great give away im in. I also think its sweet that you guys took the time to figure out exactly what you guys wanted in the food you were feeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.3%
Back