• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

FS: 2 Brand New Factory Sealed Ecotech MP10QD + Neptune PMK Kit

Marketplace

VermontReefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
For Sale:

Qty 2 Ecotech Vortech MP10 QD's
- Brand New 2021 Purchase Date - Box Factory Sealed $275 each - Free Ground Shipping - USA Only

( Selling because the build changed and they don't work with my glass thickness - Also would have returned for full credit but you cant return Vtech products from Marine Depot)

SOLD Qty 1 Neptune Par Monitoring Kit - PMK - Brand New 2021 Purchase Date - Factory Sealed Box - $275 - Free Ground Shipping - USA Only

( Selling because the build changed and we no longer are going to use a PMK
Also would have returned for full credit but you cant return Neptune products)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please message me with any questions. Pickup avail near Cambridge, New York or Southern Vermont

IMG_5016.jpeg IMG_5018.jpeg IMG_5019.jpeg IMG_5014.jpeg

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/c/ReefStache

Reef171

View Badges
Reaction score
For Sale:

Qty 2 Ecotech Vortech MP10 QD's
- Brand New 2021 Purchase Date - Box Factory Sealed $275 each - Free Ground Shipping - USA Only

( Selling because the build changed and they don't work with my glass thickness - Also would have returned for full credit but you cant return Vtech products from Marine Depot)

SOLD Qty 1 Neptune Par Monitoring Kit - PMK - Brand New 2021 Purchase Date - Factory Sealed Box - $275 - Free Ground Shipping - USA Only

( Selling because the build changed and we no longer are going to use a PMK
Also would have returned for full credit but you cant return Neptune products)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please message me with any questions. Pickup avail near Cambridge, New York or Southern Vermont

IMG_5016.jpeg IMG_5018.jpeg IMG_5019.jpeg IMG_5014.jpeg
Are the two Mp10's still available?

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 235 58.9%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 74 18.5%
  • NO

Votes: 80 20.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 2.5%
Vivid