• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 2 Ecotech Marine MP40 Quiet Drive Pumps MP40wQD

Item Price
$250 ea, $450 pair
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling two used MP40wQD power heads plus 2 controller mounts. These are older units that I have had for a few years and are not mobius ready. But they still work great! They are the wireless units that work with Ecosmart Live, Neptune WXM, and Hydros Wave Engines that have a RF Module installed. The RF module is the pre-mobius green chip. New mobius ready modules are only $23 direct from Ecotech if you would like to upgrade. The wet sides are in good shape and clean, they have been replaced since original purchase (no signs of cracked shaft or magnets). Dry side motors are in decent shape with no noisy bearing noise, but the outside plastic coating on the housing are showing their age as does all "soft touch" plastics after time (but purely cosmetic). Units have been run 50% or less their entire life (10-15% for the first 4 years since they were oversized for my tank).

Each unit includes: wet/dry side, quiet drive controller w/ wireless chip, power supply, power cord, controller mount.

Selling each for $250 shipped (lower 48 US) or $450 for the pair shipped (lower 48 US). Located in Syracuse NY.

IMG-1468.jpg IMG-1467.jpg IMG-1465.jpg IMG-1464.jpg

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back