• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

fs: 48" X Series Quad Strip LED Hybrid Kit from Reef Brite - AWESOME DEAL!

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

monkiboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Located in silver spring, md

selling two brand new 48" X Series Quad Strip LED Hybrid Kit from Reef Brite

Absolutely one of the best of the best ways proven time and time again to light your tank and achieve that incredible POP in your reef!
retails for $1428, each

selling for only $982, each, SHIPPED!

one is brand new in box sealed and the other was opened but never used and assembled.

Including free additional brackets to add more lighting units in the unit, $35 value each.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/48-x-series-quad-strip-led-add-on-kit-reef-brite.html

beetr3.jpg beet 2.jpg beet 1.jpg

gurthystag

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I ask why you selling it. Im looking for the 36 inch as an alternative to T5 because it will work on my ecotech rail system. Feel free to pm me if you don't mind giving me your input. There isn't much out there on the internet for them.

OP
OP
monkiboy

monkiboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
May I ask why you selling it. Im looking for the 36 inch as an alternative to T5 because it will work on my ecotech rail system. Feel free to pm me if you don't mind giving me your input. There isn't much out there on the internet for them.
sure, went with a fowlr set up so no need anymore. they are an amazing way to run the lights and super sleek - PM sent.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back