• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS ~500 Gallon Peninsula Style Acrylic Aquarium

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Smooch30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
***SOLD***I have an ~500 gal peninsula style acrylic aquarium for sale in Tampa, FL. Dimensions are 84L x 33W x 43H with 1” thick acrylic all around. Aquarium has two 1 1/2” over flows and two 1” returns. Aquarium is in great shape with minor scratches, and is currently crated due to military move to Tampa. Aquarium comes with stand and canopy (in great condition). Reason selling is peninsula style was not a good fit for layout of home, and I decided to go larger. Asking $3, 000 for aquarium, stand, and canopy.***SOLD***

Last edited:
OP
OP
Smooch30

Smooch30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
No. Watched it get drained and moved to my home (in Colorado). Cleaned it up, refilled with water to ensure no leaks. Drained it, dried it and stored in garage. Did not have the space to set it up then. Movers crated it up, then moved to Tampa. Been sitting in my garage, crated and untouched. Current house floor plan doesn’t accommodate the tank, so went searching for another.

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back