• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 60” Giesemann Aurora T5/LED. $1500, local highly preferred

eddius_maximus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Giesemann Aurora 60” was purchased from BRS in July 2017. Works flawlessly. I’d be happy to include a set of Giesemann Aurora mounting legs (I believe I paid $70 for these) as well as four ATI bulbs (two Coral+ and two Blue+).

$1500 for everything.

This is the dimmable T5 version so it comes with a step-down transformer which I’ll also include.

Reason for selling: plight of the reef hobbyist. As soon as I get everything dialed in and working beautifully I must change something thus negating all the previous hard work. Moved to LED only setup. Missed the contrast.

I live in Austin, TX. At least initially I’m going to say local pickup is a requirement. This thing is absolutely massive and I couldn’t imagine the logistics/cost of shipping this thing.

F508FCD5-E53C-428F-94ED-475D59BBC94E.jpeg

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free bump....

How did you like the light overall when you were using it?

OP
OP
eddius_maximus

eddius_maximus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free bump....

How did you like the light overall when you were using it?

It's one of the best lights money can buy. The flexibility of LED with the growing power of T5s. I just started with LED years ago, fell in love with the stark contrast, and could never get used to the look and feel of T5s over the tank. The growth was outstanding, though.

OP
OP
eddius_maximus

eddius_maximus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clear up some confusing IMs - in the picture I'm using mounting brackets but this light does come with the original hanging kit.

OP
OP
eddius_maximus

eddius_maximus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure how to edit this thread, but I've dropped my sell price to $1400.

OP
OP
eddius_maximus

eddius_maximus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price drop to $1350. It's tragic having this ridiculously amazing light just sitting in my closet! :)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back