• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: A few nice acro frags, local pick up only in SF Bay Area, no shipping.

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a few of my favorite acros. Aquacultured by me from my mother colonies. No photoshop. PM or text me if interested. Check my build thread for colony pics.

**Note: Due to the current restrictions & social distancing requirements in the Bay Area, this will be a completely touch-less transaction. Payment can be electronic with curbside pickup.

No shipping, local pick-up in San Ramon, CA only!

From left to right:

ASD Rainbow Milli $Sold
BC Shades of Fall $Sold
JF Jolt $Sold
WT Tierra Del Fuego $Sold
RMF Acid Trip Milli $Sold
BC Miss Scarlet $Sold
SC Orange Passion $Sold
CB Maleficent $Sold
OG Oregon Tort $Sold

IMG_5002.JPG

IMG_5007.JPG

IMG_5027.JPG

Last edited:

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a few of my favorite acros. Aquacultured by me from my mother colonies. No photoshop. PM or text me if interested. Check my build thread for colony pics.

**Note: Due to the current restrictions & social distancing requirements in the Bay Area, this will be a completely touch-less transaction. Payment can be electronic with curbside pickup.

No shipping, local pick-up in San Ramon, CA only!

From left to right:

ASD Rainbow Milli $100
BC Shades of Fall $60
JF Jolt $325
WT Tierra Del Fuego $80
RMF Acid Trip Milli $110
BC Miss Scarlet $60
SC Orange Passion $80
CB Maleficent $80
OG Oregon Tort $80 (pending)

IMG_5002.JPG

IMG_5007.JPG

IMG_5027.JPG
Nice pieces!

AJ192

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off let me start by saying your frags and small colony’s are amazing. My tank is not ready for acros at the moment but I was wondering if you would ever consider shipping small colonies. I would pay for all the shipping fees and for the extra time it would take you. I would take all the risk associated with shipping (ex. if corals were doa, it would be my cost) I also don’t mind if a branch or two breaks off in the process as long as it is properly packaged.

OP
OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off let me start by saying your frags and small colony’s are amazing. My tank is not ready for acros at the moment but I was wondering if you would ever consider shipping small colonies. I would pay for all the shipping fees and for the extra time it would take you. I would take all the risk associated with shipping (ex. if corals were doa, it would be my cost) I also don’t mind if a branch or two breaks off in the process as long as it is properly packaged.
Thanks, but I'm afraid I don't ship. Sorry about that.

Back