• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: A little bit of everything... Poletti Jawbreakers, Rainbow Acans, Zoas, Yumas, Montis, Acros, Yellow Fiji Leathers and things like that

Item Price
$15+
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The thread has been updated to reflect what has been sold so far. There is still a lot that is pending payment. I will update if/when those sell as well.

I have more of the rainbow acans. So if you see one you like that is marked sold PM me, I may have more that are similar.

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for a great seller! My Yellow Figi leather is growing like crazy!

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
All Yellow Fiji Leathers are sold. I should have a few more in another month or two.

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Okay you guys, those of you that were scheduled to ship today, your corals are on their way! You should be able to log in to PayPal to get your tracking number but if not, just PM me and I'll send it over to you this evening. Please let me know how your corals look when the packages arrive tomorrow. As stated in PM, I will be at work all day tomorrow so if you message me and don't get a response until tomorrow evening, that's why, and I will get back with you as soon as I get home. Thanks you guys!
@Zoacoral @colossal_tater @ronsonb @hckman89 @afrokobe @joitoreef

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The second round of orders went out today! I've uploaded all of the tracking numbers for those of you that are expecting your corals tomorrow. Please let me know how everything looks when the packages arrive tomorrow, you guys. Thanks!! @Rowboman @Koralguru @tdillavo @Kobin @LA Reef Addict @JMSKI333

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back