FS: Blood red mini carpet anemone - 2 - 2.5''

RandysReef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a blood red mini carpet anemone (S. Tapetum) i would consider selling. Very nice color and Super neon green mouth.
Pretty rare havent seen one in a while. If ever find one for sale online these easily go for $130-$150+.
S. Tapetum closely resembles to the S. Haddoni. Except the S. Tapetum cannot eat or hurt a fish.
S. Tapetum do not move around the tank that often, so theres no need to worry about corals getting stung.

-It is 2-2.5". Max growth 3''

-Eats very well

-Been in tank for months

-Super hardy

$90 Firm

Prefer local pickup at 32828. Orlando, Fl

Can ship under buyers expenses, cannot guarantee alive-arrival since anemones aren't good shippers. But there should be no problem.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Actual anemone WYSIWYG
Untitled-30.jpg

serenade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine just split in fall!

F20B87D2-5EA1-435F-8B07-71201E02372F.png
That's Great to Hear! I thought mine went MIA but it turned up again a couple of months later lol. Hoping that now that I can see it if it's being fed regularly that it will split or reproduce. Been hunting for another one or two for my nano with a pair of anemone shrimp.
Not a great picture but of course it's usually facing the wrong way for pictures. Coloring up a much richer Brighter Blood red with the yellow mouth since moving it under t5's with led supplement instead of leds and 2 t5's on a standard 90 gal 48"×18"×24" and it's always at the bottom of the tank.

Do yours prefer to be lower and not in direct light?

received_1158286444336769.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back