FS: Bring a Bucket

mjcoussens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to clear out my frag tank so I can upgrade it and make some room in my display. How about $20 a frag, I'll accept Bourbon, IPAs or stouts as well. $35 for the BTAs. If that's too high, just ask. I'm willing to deal so I can get my new low boy up and running. If you're new to reefing, let me know I'd be more than happy to help you out and give back to the hobby.

Some of what I have:
Lots of Zoas
Orange Rhodactis
Purple/Green Rim Rhodactis
Branching GSP
All the montiporas (Red cap, green cap, Idaho Grape Cap, Hispida, FF digi, and Spongodes)
Green Tenuis
Milka Stylo
Green and Purple Pocillopora
Green Toadstool leathers.

I'm terrible at taking photos, but these were taken under blues w/orange filter and daylight w/ orange filter.

I can bring stuff to the swap as well.

Cheers,

Matt

IMG_7345.jpeg IMG_7331.jpeg IMG_7315.jpeg IMG_7311.jpeg IMG_7290.jpeg IMG_7283.jpeg IMG_7271.jpeg IMG_7267.jpeg IMG_7265.jpeg IMG_7263.jpeg

OP
OP
mjcoussens

mjcoussens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great! I'll bring them along to the swap

Cheers,

Matt

bmelvin20

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in taking some stuff off your hands. I’ll be up that way sometime this weekend. Where’s the swap at?

OP
OP
mjcoussens

mjcoussens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you give for a bottle of 10 year store pick Whistle Pig?
Whatever you want out of the frag tank, we can talk about fresh cuts from the display. Like I said, I really just want to clean out my frag tank so I can upgrade. I'll send you a pm with my address.

Cheers,

Matt

Mullin22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to clear out my frag tank so I can upgrade it and make some room in my display. How about $20 a frag, I'll accept Bourbon, IPAs or stouts as well. $35 for the BTAs. If that's too high, just ask. I'm willing to deal so I can get my new low boy up and running. If you're new to reefing, let me know I'd be more than happy to help you out and give back to the hobby.

Some of what I have:
Lots of Zoas
Orange Rhodactis
Purple/Green Rim Rhodactis
Branching GSP
All the montiporas (Red cap, green cap, Idaho Grape Cap, Hispida, FF digi, and Spongodes)
Green Tenuis
Milka Stylo
Green and Purple Pocillopora
Green Toadstool leathers.

I'm terrible at taking photos, but these were taken under blues w/orange filter and daylight w/ orange filter.

I can bring stuff to the swap as well.

Cheers,

Matt

IMG_7345.jpeg IMG_7331.jpeg IMG_7315.jpeg IMG_7311.jpeg IMG_7290.jpeg IMG_7283.jpeg IMG_7271.jpeg IMG_7267.jpeg IMG_7265.jpeg IMG_7263.jpeg
What are do you live in? I would like a BTA and some GSP. Thank you.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back