• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Custom 40 Gallon Breeder Tank Setup Reefomania Tank

mdd1986

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is my Custom 40 Gallon breeder ( 36"x18"x16") tank built by Reefomania. Tank is built with 1/2"Starfire Glass on three sides, Black Silicone, 3 drain Ghost overflow, and 3/4" return line. The tank is in flawless condition not a single scratch. Tank was built/setup in 2017.

PRICE $800 Picked up at 10562. No partout or trades.

Setup includes the following:

40 Gallon Breeder tank.
Bubblemagus Curve 5 Skimmer
Jaebo Jacod DCS-7000 DC Return pump with controller
(2) Jaebo QP-8 Power heads with Controller
200W titanium Heater
Custom King Acrylic Sump
Custom Built wood Stand with water resistant pool decking paint.
All plumbing piping and connections for a full turn key setup.

Just adds lights and you are good to go. Everything needed to start a Reef tank.

IMG_8602.JPG IMG_8611.JPG IMG_8612.JPG IMG_8613.JPG IMG_8614.JPG IMG_8615.JPG IMG_8616.JPG IMG_8618.JPG IMG_8624.JPG

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back