• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS/FT - Koi Scopas, Yellow, Sohal, Purple, Dogface, Convicts, Sailfin

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd also be interested in any Peaceful type fish, especially the larger ones

-Pyramid Butterflies
-Jackknifes
-Dussumieri Tang
-Fowleri Tang
-Goatfish

Feel free to PM me if you have anything

Thanks

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I realized I left Triggers off the list of what I'd trade for.

I have a Linespot Trigger so I'd be interested in trading for another one to pair it off.

I'd also be interested in Blue Throat, Pinktail, Crosshatch, Male and female.

Thanks

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure yet, sorry. I'll try to match/beat any of the QT vendor prices. I paid a hefty price for these.

I don't expect to get back what I paid, and I already lost an incredible amount on the Kingi, if any of you have an idea what a fully quarantined Kingi costs, it was a lot... :(
Why all the zebrasomas in the same tank?

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why all the zebrasomas in the same tank?

Well, I don't want to blame anyone but myself, but I was heavily influenced to believe that as long as I add them all at the same time they'd all be fine.

Lesson learned, a very expensive one.

I've reassessed the direction my tank is going and I'll be slowing it down, but the aggressive Tangs, except maybe my one Koi Scopas, I probably will move for more peaceful ones.

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for the yellow and purple?

TSM has the fully QT'd Yellows at $399. I'll beat that but not by much. That is what I paid for the one that is for sale.

My other yellow I purchased from a member on here and quarantined myself, but right now it's NFS.

The Purple is also Fully QT'd and the going rate for one QT'd is $249. The Purple was apart of a bulk buy so I don't know the exact price I paid for it, but I would assume I was charged around that for it. Same deal as the yellow, I'll beat TSM prices but not by much.

Thanks

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did you decide about shipping?

I probably won't be able to sell all of these off in a reasonable amount of time if I don't ship, I just have never done it. I have all the items for it other than oxygen.

If I'm going to ship I'm going to go from airport to airport, so you'd have to pickup.

Shipping reliability is so bad right now. I received fish 2 days later on overnight deliveries. Fortunately, if I can, I time it to a day I'm flying and just have them shipped to my hub.

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably won't be able to sell all of these off in a reasonable amount of time if I don't ship, I just have never done it. I have all the items for it other than oxygen.

If I'm going to ship I'm going to go from airport to airport, so you'd have to pickup.

Shipping reliability is so bad right now. I received fish 2 days later on overnight deliveries. Fortunately, if I can, I time it to a day I'm flying and just have them shipped to my hub.
If u do decide to ship I'm sure lfs could help bagging and with the oxygen if u call ahead and ask... atleast my lfs has been able to assist me over the years even helping me package with free heat packs(1 on lid covered in newspaper 1 on bottom covered in newspaper) and styro and throwing in a small sample size packet of quick stop... I was also advised by my lfs lady to starve fish for a out 3 to 4 days aswell before shipping and wrapping a black bag like garbage bag or arab store shopping bag to block light helps with shipping stress aswell as using a larger sized bag than necessary and turning on side and adding a appropriate size pvc elbow to reduce shipping stress giving a place to hide, when shipping shrimp you can cut a piece of potato or onion net or use mesh or old net or even stretched out gauze... I hope this tip helps

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If u do decide to ship I'm sure lfs could help bagging and with the oxygen if u call ahead and ask... atleast my lfs has been able to assist me over the years even helping me package with free heat packs(1 on lid covered in newspaper 1 on bottom covered in newspaper) and styro and throwing in a small sample size packet of quick stop... I was also advised by my lfs lady to starve fish for a out 3 to 4 days aswell before shipping and wrapping a black bag like garbage bag or arab store shopping bag to block light helps with shipping stress aswell as using a larger sized bag than necessary and turning on side and adding a appropriate size pvc elbow to reduce shipping stress giving a place to hide, when shipping shrimp you can cut a piece of potato or onion net or use mesh or old net or even stretched out gauze... I hope this tip helps

Thanks, I will look into this.

Sold one convict yesterday to a local buyer.

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold a Yellow Tang

Dropping price on the grouper to $120.

Convict $90

Dogface $100 (has some fins nipped)

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pics of the koi?
Challenging to get pictures in the tub.

I posted the fish I was looking to get rid of on a bulletin boards of the local pet stores and that has been going well. I did actually sell one of my Kois. I'm not opposed to selling my last one available, although I was debating on keeping it.

However, I'd probably consider because of how aggressive these Scopas have been at their size, it will probably live in the tub for a long time while I make additions to the 400g. It definitely needs to be one of the last fish added in the tank. It's huge and will likely dominate.

I'll see if I can find some images of it before I bought it.

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ended up having to use the 40g for a quarantine since it was already setup. At the moment the Koi is still in the 300g.

This is him with the blue/green on his dorsal fin.

Screenshot_20210528-191259~2.png

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally caught the grouper. For slight reference my hands are bigger than Salgado.

She's no longer quarantined as I had to remove her from the pond. She kept escaping through the dividers and terrorizing the other fish.

Attachments

• PXL_20210602_192613703.jpg
    PXL_20210602_192613703.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 36
  • PXL_20210602_192629389.jpg
    PXL_20210602_192629389.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So all I have left is...

1x Koi Scopas
1x Purple
1x Desjardini
1x Dogface Puffer
1x Blueline Grouper (No Longer QT Status)

Thanks

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I'm going crazy, but I'll take $60 for the Grouper, so now it's a steal.

Thanks

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back