FS: Giesemann Nova II 250w MH pendant with new 14k phoenix

Kimberly63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This light is absolutely gorgeous but I think I want to downgrade to a 150w since I'm going on vacation next month and if my nano tank overheats, I won't be there.

I just bought the pendant last month and the guy put a brand new Phoenix 14k in it and he fired it up 2x but he couldn't use the light because he quickly upgraded his tank and got a long fixture.

I'm not at home to post pics but the pendant is smaller - it's maybe about 12" long and 6" wide.

I'm actually really sad and don't want to give it up because my corals LOVE it and have colored up beautifully. I've been running it for about a month or so.

I can get pictures later if anyone is interested. It's a silver pendant and sleek looking. Has the hanging wires and the ballast cord is extended.

I'd like to get at least $160 for it since the bulb is close to brand new. It's a $500 light.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_Aquar...l_halide_geisemann_nova_2_ii_hqi_pendant.html

PM me if you are interested.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back