FS in Sausalito: mated pair of black clownfish, large acan lord, helfrichi firefish, ORA pom pom

CoralDanimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won't be able to upgrade my tank anytime soon so I'd like to thin out the tank and make it easier to maintain as well. All the prices are exactly what I paid for them so I won't be haggling as I'm not trying to make money. I do have some freebie frags to toss in if you purchase more than one thing. Depending on how much is purposed I'm willing to meet someone half way (I live in Sausalito).

Mated Pair of Black Clownfish - $60

I've had these two for close to a year now. I'm hesitant to sell them because they're beautiful and fun, but I'm trying to dial back the maintenance for the tank so that I don't have to feed regularly. I'd really like for these two to go to a good home so if you'd like them, please DM a little bit about the tank they would be going to. I have frozen mysis and other food I will give away to a good owner. Images here: https://imgur.com/a/pakYt
Q0tmUm1.jpg

Helfrichi Firefish - $80
This guy (or gal I'm not sure) is beautiful. I've had it for ~5 months. He/she is a good eater and likes to swim in the current and flash every once in a while. Likes to sleep in a little den under my live rock. Probably 2.5" in length. Sorry my picture taking skills aren't better: https://imgur.com/a/2j8I6
zn4tGox.jpg

Red Acan Lord - 4" x 2.5" colony - $100
I bought this from UniqueCorals for $120 and I think it's really cool actually. It was my first acan and it's really cool when it gets big and the feeding feelers come out at night. If I had a bigger tank, I'd definitely keep it but I have very limited space on my sandbed and I'd like to put a clam here :) Pics: https://imgur.com/a/XUAXR
sBE5d4I.jpg

ORA Pom Pom Xenia Colony - $30
I bought this from UniqueCorals as well and it's huge now lol. Probably the size of a softball. Definitely has the pulsing effect when there's not a ton of flow. Here's the photo of the frag when I got it (before the growth exploded):
upload_2017-12-31_10-38-31.png

Kessil H80 Refugium Light + Gooseneck - $110
Paid $154 for it new from BRS earlier this year. Works like a champ. Decided to go in a different direction with my sump though. Here it is when it was last used:
upload_2017-12-31_11-7-29.png

Last edited:

Centurio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You swotching to a reactor instead of the H80 over the fuge? Or upgrading to the H380?

OP
OP
CoralDanimal

CoralDanimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You swotching to a reactor instead of the H80 over the fuge? Or upgrading to the H380?

I upgraded to the H380. When I had a small refugium as seen in the above photo, the H80 was solid. When I turned my entire sump into one massive refugium that was going to be responsible for all nutrient export, I went for the upgrade :)

Centurio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks- I was curious because I'm debating between the two.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back