FS: Large piece of Bubble Gum Digitata

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to once again trim my bubble gum digital and need to cut the top piece off. It will be approx. the size of a softball with nice branching. Healthy and easy to grow. Would like to get $50 for it. I can also trim some other corals if anyone is interested in a frag bundle. Please PM if you'd like to purchase. JP

OP
OP
jporter17

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to once again trim my bubble gum digital and need to cut the top piece off. It will be approx. the size of a softball with nice branching. Healthy and easy to grow. Would like to get $50 for it. I can also trim some other corals if anyone is interested in a frag bundle. Please PM if you'd like to purchase. JP
Local sale only, no shipping.

OP
OP
jporter17

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5914.JPG

Here is an older picture - looks the same only bigger.

OP
OP
jporter17

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks awesome I would love a piece. Would this weekend work? What other pieces are you looking to frag?
This weekend would work. I'm in Mesa near Higley and Brown. Just let me know when you'd like to come by. You can check out other corals while here and see if you're interested in other frags. JP

jjmuesch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good I will let you what works not sure my plans this weekend yet. I will pm you

jjmuesch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought the bubblegum digi. It looks awesome Jeff has an amazing tank and super nice guy

Back