[FS] [Marin] 24" Aquatic Life T5 Hybrid 4x24W Fixture - $200 + mounting arms

CoralDanimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m moving to a new house and as a result, I’m upgrading to a bigger tank! Moving from a RSR 170 to a RSR 425 XL (2 feet to 4 feet) so I’m going to get a 48” version of this fixture. I bought this fixture last December so it’s less than a year old. Didn’t set it up until January so the unit is in near perfect condition. $289.99 new - selling for $200. It also comes with 4 T5 bulbs (2 ATI Blue Plus, 2 Purple Plus), but the bulbs have been running for 9 months so they only have another 3-6 months before they need changing.

I also have the matching white Aquatic Live Universal & Hybrid Light Hanging Fixture. They’re $74.99 each and I never used them. I ended up hanging the unit from the ceiling so I didn’t need these (wish I would have thought that through). I am missing some screws for one of them, but they look like really standard screws (I checked from the other set). Selling for $100 total.

BRS link for light: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/24-h...h-led-mounting-system-white-aquatic-life.html
BRS link for hanging fixture: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/universal-hybrid-light-hanging-fixture-white-aquatic-life.html

$280 for everything if you want to combine it all. I live in Sausalito but I’m happy to drive 15 to 20 minutes to meet someone if they’re further away. PM if you have any questions.

Here’s the unit on my tank:
3ep5nCN.jpg

Here's everything laid out:
IMG_0938.jpeg

IMG_0937.jpeg

OP
OP
CoralDanimal

CoralDanimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I do not live local. But if you would ship I would like it.
Sorry - I'm not looking to ship because I'll need to break it down and then re-package it (and I'd have no idea how to package the T5 bulbs). Plus the hanging kit is big & heavy so the shipping would be very expensive.

OP
OP
CoralDanimal

CoralDanimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is still available. Lowered to $140 for lightning unit (less than a year old) and $200 for everything. Taking a bath here but the wife is not fond of how much reef gear I have in the garage.

Robert Binz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is still available. Lowered to $140 for lightning unit (less than a year old) and $200 for everything. Taking a bath here but the wife is not fond of how much reef gear I have in the garage.

Very interested. When you say 200 for everything what do you mean?

OP
OP
CoralDanimal

CoralDanimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife wants me to clear some fish stuff so lowering to $125 for the light and $175 total for the full package (lights + two mounting fixtures).

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back