FS: Mr Aqua 22 Gallon Long Peninsula with Stand & Sump

jefra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a used, drilled, reef ready Mr Aqua 22 gallon nano aquarium package. It has low iron rimless glass. Stand is included. The back/drilled side has been spray painted black so it can be displayed peninsula style. The tank alone costs over $250 new.

Could use some scrubbing, but great tank that I no longer have a use for now that I've upgraded. First picture is of actual tank when it was set up, second is of the tank in current condition.

Includes:
1) 22 Gallon Mr Aqua Low Iron Glass Rimless Tank Glass thickness: 8mm Dimensions: 36.0" x 12.0" x 12.0" Total Volume: 22 US Gallons
2) Black Wooden Stand, one side has a door, opposite side is exposed.
3) Eshopps R-100 sump

"22 Gallon Mr. Aqua Exquisite Low Iron Aquarium Mr. Aqua 22 Gallon Exquisite tanks comes in two different types of glass. Either standard glass which is going to be the most economical option, then they also offer Low Iron glass which gives the tank an extra clear appeal making the glass almost invisible. Most standard glass will give a slight discoloration to your fish and corals, but unless you are looking at the two tanks side by side it is hard to see a difference with the naked eye. For the slight extra cost of the Low Iron glass with the Mr. Aqua tanks we would highly recommend it."

67674372_2386483524921215_4968988659928793088_n.jpg

0.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back