FS - Neptune Apex pH/ORP module with Lab Grade pH probe (new in box) - $75.00

rocknut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this Neptune Apex pH/ORP module and lab grade pH probe from Bulk Reef Supply in September 2017 to use with my Tunze calcium reactor that I am selling. I paid $144.90 for both, and will sell for $75.00. Again, these are new in box, and are unused.

I work in Scottsdale, and would be more than happy to bring these items to work and meet during a lunch break or during the day. I am flexible with my work schedule, so could meet pretty much anywhere in the valley.

OP
OP
rocknut

rocknut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would take this if you will mail to Iowa

If you are okay paying $10.00 for shipping, I can box it up and ship tomorrow. I think shipping will most likely be between $10 and $15, but if you will agree to $10.00 (so $85.00 total), we can do that. Please shoot me a PM if you want to do that, and I will get you my paypal address.
Thanks,

OP
OP
rocknut

rocknut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would only want $50 for it, but the problem is, it would probably cost close to that much to ship it, so probably doesn’t make sense. I thought about getting it into the same box as the Geo reactor, but I’m afraid it would shift during shipping and break the reactor.

roman1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would only want $50 for it, but the problem is, it would probably cost close to that much to ship it, so probably doesn’t make sense. I thought about getting it into the same box as the Geo reactor, but I’m afraid it would shift during shipping and break the reactor.

Not a problem. Rather be safe than sorry. Thanks

roman1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of shipping safely I like to use ups over fed ex and postal service. I have never had a issue with them handling stuff I purchased versus the other two. Especially Usps is the worst . They handle stuff so ruff.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.4%
Back