• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Neptune Trident and reagents ($500 + shipping)

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Gogol_frag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale - less than 1yr old Neptune Trident - original box and reagents. Less than 50 tests done. Will ship with unused containers of Reagents - A, B and C

$500 + shipping costs.

OP
OP
Gogol_frag

Gogol_frag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available?
Yes it is. Where are you located?

I uave sparingly used the Trident for may be 40-50 total tests. I have multiple unopened reagent bottles that come with it, and original boxes (which BTW you need to keep, per Neptune).

OP
OP
Gogol_frag

Gogol_frag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefers - unfortunetaly, there's is a lot of interest for this Trident. I am converting the sale an auction to the highest bidder with a max sale price of $589.95, ( $50 lower than retail price). Shipping costs, from all of your responses seem to be around $10-$15 (this will be USPS regular and exactly based on USPS rates). Please feel free to PM me your offers.

Sorry to do this. But i realized that I had underpriced the sale.

Happy Reefing!
gogolfrag

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.2%
Back