• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: New Reefbot, New Test Kits and Reefbrite 60in XHO Actinic LED strip *PRICE REDUCED*

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale New Reefbot. We took in out of the box, set it up but never used it once. We stopped at priming the pumps. $750 SHIPPED OR $700 Local Pick up
New Redsea Ca, Alk, Mg & PO4 $75
New Bought May 14th, never turned on 60in XHO Actinic LED strip $350 SOLDIER'S

IMG_0813.jpeg IMG_0815.jpeg

Last edited:

maroma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking at this set up do you mind me asking why not using it?

OP
OP
Lovebay

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting rid of our reef tank and getting a 350 gallon fish only system for the time being. I will eventually convert that into a reef tank in a year or so but I don't need all this now

OP
OP
Lovebay

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's brand new and I just paid $899. $799 is my best price

ddaddy2420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i guess with the reefbot, you have to purchase the test kit that you want tested right? And from the you tube videos, since most of those tests require 2 reagants, it can really do 4 tests at a time for the most part. Would love to get it though, but there still so much i need and i don't even have my tank in yet, lol.

OP
OP
Lovebay

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct for the most part but it depends on what type of test you wanna do and the test kit

ddaddy2420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know if there are plans to tie this into some sort of dosing package the way Apex Trident does??

OP
OP
Lovebay

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm not sure to be honest. I bought it to check things that Trident would not check mainly phosphate & nitrate and make sure I could verify my results for my trident but I'm getting a different set up so I didn't need it before I started using it

ddaddy2420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i reached out to reefkinetics, which by the way, are located in the middle east in a country called Lebanon. They have responded fairly quickly. Apparently, they have a dosing system in R&D and the expect to be available in 6 months. I'm seriously thinking about this reefbot.

OP
OP
Lovebay

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, let me know there’s multiple people interested in it so if you want to buy it I would definitely recommend doing so now. You can send payment to PayPal [email protected]

Back