• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS/NJ: NUVO Aquarium Micro 30 EXT w/ Black Imagitarium Stand

iTzJu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I will be breaking down my frag tank soon. I no longer need it and need the space. The tank is a Nuvo 30L EXT which they no longer sell, has an external overflow. no scratches that I can see and only been in use for just a little over a year. It will come with a Imagitarium black gloss stand. fits perfectly on top length wise and will give you a bit of a lip at the front width wise.

Below are the tanks features:
  • 30 Gallons
  • DIMS: Length 36” Width: 15” Height: 13”
  • Solid Glass Overflow DIMS: 7.9” x 3.5” x 5.9”
  • 2- 1” Pre-drilled “Herbie” Overflow [Primary Drain and Emergency Drain]
  • ¾ - Pre-drilled Return Hole
  • Laser Cut Black Acrylic Weir w/ Slot Cut Rear Glass Panel
  • Ultra-Thick 8mm High Clarity Low Iron Glass
  • Diamond Edged Flat Polished
  • Black Silicone
  • Recommended Return Pump Flow Rate: 150 – 300 GPH
$250 cash/quickpay for tank and stand, pick up in 07208. If you need a sump, I have an eshopps sump that i can add for an additional $75.

picture of when i was setting it up, need to drain and clean it still:

I3JpHnv.jpg

stand pictured here is the white color stand but I changed it to the black one since it matched better with everything else I have. I was just waiting for Petco to get the black in stock at the time. will also have the doors. lol

Jd120988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just tank and stand, the sumps pictured is not the one that is being sold but is an Eshopps CUBE Nano. let me know if you're interested.
That's the one I have already I was hoping to upgrade. No worries I appreciate the response.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back