• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Poletti Jawbreakers, zoas, leathers, acrobatics packs, etc..

Item Price
$1, Bob!
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I forgot to add, corals will be packaged in heat sealed bags and in styrofoam lined, temp controlled (heat packs this time of year) boxes. I've shipped corals quite a bit in the past, just haven't done so in a few years. But you know... it's like riding a bike. Lol.

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Also open to potential coral trades or MH gear (looking for the old 250w parabolic reflectors specifically). And I apologize for the confusion in the title, but I am not selling any acrobatic packs. Sorry for the typo!

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Lots of PMs coming in! I'm sorry everyone, I was not expecting so much interest so fast! I'm out for the evening (event with my wife) but will respond to all PMs first thing in the morning in the same order in which they have been recieved. Thanks!

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Okay, so I believe that I've finally responded to all of the PM's. If I've missed anyone please let me know!

As of right now, the following have been sold and paid for:

JB#1
JB#4
JB#9
6p AOI
4p AOI
3p Fairy Farts
Acro Pack B
$30 Toadstool

The following pieces are pending payment:

JB#2
3p Hephasteus
50p Awesome Blossoms
5p AOI
3p Taser
3p Pink Krak
5p Fairy Fart
10p Rasta

I'll update as things sell/become available if people back out. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
JB #10, 10p Awesome Blossom, and Orange/Blue Yuma are sold and paid for.

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm afraid I have a bit of bad news for those of you that have orders scheduled to ship today. I just caught a weather report on the news and evidently there is an ice storm that is due to hit the major shipping hubs that my packages go through 99% of the time. https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2023-01-30-winter-storm-mara-ice-snow-south-texas-ohio-valley

Given that I'm in Tx, most of my stuff goes through the Dallas hub, and basically everything that leaves Tx (and sometimes orders that are in state... don't ask me why, it makes no sense) goes through the Memphis hub, even orders that are going west. That stated, I've got quite a bit of corals scheduled to go out today, and I would really rather not take the risk of shipping today if that's okay. I think delays are going to be inevitable. The following people are scheduled to have their corals shipped today: @bucketnerd5 @FishyJoe91 @Jessefishes @Bph @hawkeye1 This may effect your order as well @sdietz2469, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow.

I should have checked this yesterday and let you all know ahead of time that shipping today (or even early this week) may have been an issue, I'm sorry. I will throw in an additional JB frag for each of you that have to wait. If any of you need a specific day for shipping shoot me a message and we will figure it out. Otherwise, I will monitor the weather and get with you at least 24 hours in advance of a safe shipping time. As of now, the forecast states that the ice storm may be a problem until Thursday morning. So hopefully that means these corals will be good to ship Thursday afternoon, but hopefully sooner. Again, I'm sorry you guys!

Last edited:
OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
For those that have purchased frags, I want to give an update regarding shipping. As of 2 minutes ago, UPS is STILL anticipating delays due to the ice storm that has affected the majority of the south/south east USA. So once again, I will not be able to ship out anyone's corals today.

https://www.ups.com/us/en/service-alerts.page

I've been updating and coordinating shipping plans with all of you throughout this week, but I've been thrown a bit of a curveball on my end. Due to a project at work, I will not be able to take Monday (2/6) off to get your packages shipped out as anticipated. The ONLY day next week that I am able to do so will be Tuesday (2/7). If that is okay with you guys, great! But if not, I completely understand and just wanted to note that I certainly share your frustration and am absolutely fine with simply issuing you a refund for your order. I'm off the entire following week and would be able to ship any day, 2/13 - 2/16.

I also would like to thank you all for being so understanding and easy to work with throughout the entirety of this situation. You guys have all been great! I will get back with all of you individually tomorrow/over the weekend regarding your orders and arrange shipping or refunds. Thanks again you guys! @bucketnerd5 @FishyJoe91 @Jessefishes @Bph @hawkeye1 @afrokobe @sdietz2469 @shakygator @taishandragon

Also, I haven't forgotten about you @david_ma, and will get you those pictures as promised asap. I will be in touch.

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that have purchased frags, I want to give an update regarding shipping. As of 2 minutes ago, UPS is STILL anticipating delays due to the ice storm that has affected the majority of the south/south east USA. So once again, I will not be able to ship out anyone's corals today.

https://www.ups.com/us/en/service-alerts.page

I've been updating and coordinating shipping plans with all of you throughout this week, but I've been thrown a bit of a curveball on my end. Due to a project at work, I will not be able to take Monday (2/6) off to get your packages shipped out as anticipated. The ONLY day next week that I am able to do so will be Tuesday (2/7). If that is okay with you guys, great! But if not, I completely understand and just wanted to note that I certainly share your frustration and am absolutely fine with simply issuing you a refund for your order. I'm off the entire following week and would be able to ship any day, 2/13 - 2/16.

I also would like to thank you all for being so understanding and easy to work with throughout the entirety of this situation. You guys have all been great! I will get back with all of you individually tomorrow/over the weekend regarding your orders and arrange shipping or refunds. Thanks again you guys! @bucketnerd5 @FishyJoe91 @Jessefishes @Bph @hawkeye1 @afrokobe @sdietz2469 @shakygator @taishandragon

Also, I haven't forgotten about you @david_ma, and will get you those pictures as promised asap. I will be in touch.
I was originally supposed to go out this Thursday, but I am good with Tuesday next week.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.8%
Back