• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Poletti Jawbreakers, zoas, leathers, acrobatics packs, etc..

Item Price
$1, Bob!
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

gwainrig

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you have any jawbreaker
left..I have lots of 250mh ballasts and reflectors
let me know
thanks

bucketnerd5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever you can is good by me, thanks for putting up w/ this and being transparent!

hawkeye1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1st class seller @DIYreefer , thanks for staying in touch and communicating with me throughout this process. Im fine with waiting till it’s a safe time for shipment.

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok, I have FINALLY shipped out everyone's stuff that was scheduled to go out today. All tracking numbers have been uploaded to PayPal so each of you should be able to find your tracking info there. If any of you have any issues with that, or if there are any issues with your corals when they arrive, just shoot me a message and I will respond ASAP.

That stated, I will be at work all day tomorrow and will for the most part be unavailable until tomorrow evening when I get home. So if you happen to message me and I don't respond quickly, that's why. I will get with you when I get home, though.

I want to thank you all once again for being so easy to work with. I know that trusting some random person on the internet with your money is asking a lot and I really appreciate all of your patience with me not being able to ship in (what I consider) a timely manner. Having people's money, and not being able to fulfill my end of the deal was stressing me out... a lot! Thanks you guys! @bucketnerd5 @FishyJoe91 @Jessefishes @Bph @hawkeye1 @afrokobe @sdietz2469 @shakygator

shakygator

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my box today. Unfortunately the package was so HOT by the time I got it because of all the absolute FIRE inside.

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

Jessefishes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Package arrived with everything in perfect condition and packaging is nice!
Was worth the wait and great person to deal with randomly on the internet

hawkeye1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Package received and everything looks great. Nice job packaging. The main thing about this whole deal was that none of the delay was due to the seller. The weather conditions were out of his control however he stayed in contact with all of the purchasers and delivered GREAT product & impeccable communication.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back