• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Radion XR15W Pro + Pile o Stuff $100 (West Los Angeles Local Only)

thirdchild

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke down my tank over a year ago and didn't restart it as I hoped. Now I'm moving so I'd like to pass my stuff on to someone else starting off in the hobby. Local pickup only in west Los Angeles.

I have only turned on the XR15w Pro this morning and everything else is untested and dirty.

I'm selling the entire lot for $100. But you gotta take it all....

Lot includes...

Radion XR15W Pro on a mount with a reeflink, turns on, has diffuser. Manuf Dec 2016

Untested and I'm labeling it as parts, no idea if it works

Radion XR30 parts

XR30 has mount kit parts

Vortech mp10 parts

Battery backup

refractometer

Neptune apex parts

Spectrapure autotopoff parts

Random odds and ends

U9IttLP.jpg
DNr5pYC.jpg
I41KJHQ.jpg

I1Gb2wR.jpg

OP
OP
thirdchild

thirdchild

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will note if you are a legit beginner, or a kid who wants to get into the hobby. I will donate. But I will look at your history to see if you are truly posting to reef2reef

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will note if you are a legit beginner, or a kid who wants to get into the hobby. I will donate. But I will look at your history to see if you are truly posting to reef2reef
Oh. I’m not a legit beginner. But I’m getting back into the hobby. If you can’t find anyone. I can use some of the stuff.

Back