FS : Red Sea Reefer 450 tank, sump, and white stand

Gobie74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, after the state wide power outages we had last August, I ended up taking down my tank and getting out of the hobby. I never sold anything just in case, but I think the time has come.

So I'm selling my Red Sea Reefer 450, the tank, the stand, and the sump for $500.

The 450 is a 92 gallon tank, and the sump is 28 gallons. The tank is 59" long, 19" wide and 22" tall.

You'll have to be able to pick it up and transport it, I'm afraid I don't have a suitable vehicle to transport this tank.

I'm in South Windsor.

Pictures attached

Tank_pix_3.JPEG Tank_pix_2.JPEG Tank_pix_1.JPEG

dagrillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, after the state wide power outages we had last August, I ended up taking down my tank and getting out of the hobby. I never sold anything just in case, but I think the time has come.

So I'm selling my Red Sea Reefer 450, the tank, the stand, and the sump for $500.

The 450 is a 92 gallon tank, and the sump is 28 gallons. The tank is 59" long, 19" wide and 22" tall.

You'll have to be able to pick it up and transport it, I'm afraid I don't have a suitable vehicle to transport this tank.

I'm in South Windsor.

Pictures attached

Tank_pix_3.JPEG Tank_pix_2.JPEG Tank_pix_1.JPEG
Is it still aval. and if it is would sat or sunday be ok to pick up

OP
OP
Gobie74

Gobie74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is still available. Saturday or Sunday would be fine. There are a few interested parties but none have committed to picking it up yet. So the earlier the better.

dagrillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is still available. Saturday or Sunday would be fine. There are a few interested parties but none have committed to picking it up yet. So the earlier the better.
would you want a zelle down payment

OP
OP
Gobie74

Gobie74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank has been sold. Thanks for all the interest. I'll be posting another thread with all the equipment sometime this weekend.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back