• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Sang Lee Lineage CSB WYSIWYG Colorado Sunburst BTA

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Aero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 Sang Lee Lineage CSB Anemones available, 3” and 4” both WYSIWYG

Lineage: Sang Lee Maximus, traced back to Key Islands

Info: Anemone box pictured is 4″ x 4″ x 2″ inside for reference. I have various sizes available, message me if you’re looking for a larger or smaller specimen not pictured. Do not recommend mixing these CSB with any other bubble tip anemones!!! Message me first if this is your first CSB. Picture of marbled foot is the same lineage nem, I have multiple together in the same system, never mixed.

Lighting: Radion G3 Pro approximately 200-250 PAR

Photos: Taken on iPhone 12 Pro, No photo editing whatsoever, these nems are even more amazing in person.

Located in 92602, prefer local pickup but will consider shipping.

CSB #1 WYSIWYG 4" 1000$

CSB1.jpeg

CSB1_1.jpeg

CSB #2 WYSIWYG 3" 900$

CSB2.jpeg

CSB2_2.jpeg

Marbled foot (Pic when first introduced)

foot.jpeg

OP
OP
A

Aero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 of these 2" CSB baby's available as well 600 each shipped priority overnight standard DOA.

(2 2" CSB's pictured in this box)
IMG_0224.jpg

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good deal and lineage for those who have the money

OP
OP
A

Aero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Feeding time, you can see the marbling on the foot again here, these two are $600 each priority overnight standard DOA applies
B1602681-B81D-4573-AF54-1D8C6CFC8CC4.jpeg

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Sang Lee Lineage CSB Anemones available, 3” and 4” both WYSIWYG

Lineage: Sang Lee Maximus, traced back to Key Islands

Info: Anemone box pictured is 4″ x 4″ x 2″ inside for reference. I have various sizes available, message me if you’re looking for a larger or smaller specimen not pictured. Do not recommend mixing these CSB with any other bubble tip anemones!!! Message me first if this is your first CSB. Picture of marbled foot is the same lineage nem, I have multiple together in the same system, never mixed.

Lighting: Radion G3 Pro approximately 200-250 PAR

Photos: Taken on iPhone 12 Pro, No photo editing whatsoever, these nems are even more amazing in person.

Located in 92602, prefer local pickup but will consider shipping.

CSB #1 WYSIWYG 4" 1000$

CSB1.jpeg

CSB1_1.jpeg

CSB #2 WYSIWYG 3" 900$

CSB2.jpeg

CSB2_2.jpeg

Marbled foot (Pic when first introduced)

foot.jpeg
Beautiful how long did it take you to acquire such a beautiful specimen!

Attachments

• 20210121_151324.jpg
    20210121_151324.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 292

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Aero In other words how did you acquire the original piece
Beautiful how long did it take you to acquire such a beautiful specimen!
Ie. Did you hunt for the piece was it acquired by sheer luck or did you import it yourself from asia or was it something a friend irl or online that hooked you up or did you trade or did you buy locally?
I don’t understand your question lop
was it your first specimen or did it take multiples to find the keeper?or was it a situation were it was great "from the beginning(in elp voice)because it came directly from sang lee or somebody who met with sang lee or a foriegn exporter or importer in states Is what I'm asking i guess ie the origin story how you got her(because it is truly a remarkable piece im envious it would be my luck I'd drop a band and get a nem like in the meme I posted from some shifty back alley dealer in a trench coat hey kid past over here I g.j or something for ya wanna buy an exotic pettt....(in crazy voice(continues talking to wall )

OP
OP
A

Aero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Ie. Did you hunt for the piece was it acquired by sheer luck or did you import it yourself from asia or was it something a friend irl or online that hooked you up or did you trade or did you buy locally?

was it your first specimen or did it take multiples to find the keeper?or was it a situation were it was great "from the beginning(in elp voice)because it came directly from sang lee or somebody who met with sang lee or a foriegn exporter or importer in states Is what I'm asking i guess ie the origin story how you got her(because it is truly a remarkable piece im envious it would be my luck I'd drop a band and get a nem like in the meme I posted from some shifty back alley dealer in a trench coat hey kid past over here I g.j or something for ya wanna buy an exotic pettt....(in crazy voice(continues talking to wall

was it your first specimen or did it take multiples to find the keeper?or was it a situation were it was great "from the beginning(in elp voice)because it came directly from sang lee or somebody who met with sang lee or a foriegn exporter or importer in states Is what I'm asking i guess ie the origin story how you got her(because it is truly a remarkable piece im envious it would be my luck I'd drop a band and get a nem like in the meme I posted from some shifty back alley dealer in a trench coat hey kid past over here I g.j or something for ya wanna buy an exotic pettt....(in crazy voice(continues talking to wall )
You’ve obviously never owned or purchased a CSB.

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says above original lineage key islands but does this mean it was aquacultured maricultured or kept indoors under synthetic conditions?(or just original mother came from key islands and you got a split head)
I just wanna know some basic info if imma drop 900$ on anything I got inquire the how and why that is just good animal husbandry and should be done regardless of the price even if it was a 10$ monti frag I would ask you where you keep it in the tank, nutrition params flow lighting(not just par but ppfd and cri which are even more important when were talking about refracting through water ppfd and cri is really what should be measured over par) how often water change? And the most important of all to me where it was sourced?even equipment these are just good questions to ask as a buyer to give your animal the consistency that it was once used to in the sellers system once it become in your Possession in order to give the highest quality of life and less stress

Last edited:

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not beefing or starting a debate @Aero i am just ignorant to CSB and want to know more and there isn't a whole lot of info and I live in nw pa and these are very rare only eyecatching corals in vienna ohio and greater Cleveland aquarium are the only ones that have them locally in a 200 mile radius and there isn't a whole lot of info obviously you have had these for along time and know about propper care I just wanna know tips and tricks and where and how the original was sourced? As an ignorant individual to keeping CSB

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so they're from Colorado now I get it I was thinking key island was referring to an actual island... lol total dipshiite move, nick facepalm!!actually a place in Colorado you can see where my confusion came from and sang lee is the guy who system the orginal came from why didnt you just tell me this when I asked the first time I was thinking sang lee was like a foriegn exporter(asian name) and key island was like a coral atoll in the phillipines or Bali or Indonesia in indo pacific coral sea somewhere lol that's what you get for smoking to much laser lettuce
Sorry for any confusion @Aero again I am ignorant to CSB only kept RBTA

OP
OP
A

Aero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any available?
Yes I have a few 3” available for 650$ shipped priority overnight. PM me for more photos and video. Honestly surprised they are still available lol. Had a few interested buyers back out last minute. And Keys Island refers to the original LFS in Colorado. Another popular lineage of CSB would be from Elite Reef (also in Colorado)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back