• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Sang Lee Lineage CSB WYSIWYG Colorado Sunburst BTA

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
A

Aero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok so they're from Colorado now I get it I was thinking key island was referring to an actual island... lol total dipshiite move, nick facepalm!!actually a place in Colorado you can see where my confusion came from and sang lee is the guy who system the orginal came from why didnt you just tell me this when I asked the first time I was thinking sang lee was like a foriegn exporter(asian name) and key island was like a coral atoll in the phillipines or Bali or Indonesia in indo pacific coral sea somewhere lol that's what you get for smoking to much laser lettuce
Sorry for any confusion @Aero again I am ignorant to CSB only kept RBTA
Sorry didn’t mean to be rude I genuinely thought you were trolling. I suggest the FB groups there’s a lot of good info on how to identify CSBs on there. The marbled foot and yellow tip is a good start. You can also identify by the striations on the tentacles and the coloring of the oral disk.

bayoukid89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have a few 3” available for 650$ shipped priority overnight. PM me for more photos and video. Honestly surprised they are still available lol. Had a few interested buyers back out last minute. And Keys Island refers to the original LFS in Colorado. Another popular lineage of CSB would be from Elite Reef (also in Colorado)
Will be sending pm yea I have a Clone of the OG from key island before they went to the LFS looking for another CSB to start propagating

OP
OP
A

Aero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you for the support everyone. All gone for now please PM for waitlist.

Roasreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aero its a great seller had the pleasure to get one of his nems. And they're beautiful and healthy, great communication, smooth transaction. I highly recommend aero if youre looking to get a csb ...

OP
OP
A

Aero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have a few more available various sizes. Please PM what size you are looking for.

Back