• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Super Chunky Acro Frag / Mini-Colony Pack - Local Pickup SF Bay Area only - No Shipping

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So let's be honest, big frags and mini-colonies are way better than little frags. There's nothing like an instant colony in your tank. No photoshop (sorry for the poor quality top down photos). PM or text me if interested. These were 100% grown/aqua-cultured by me. These are WYSIWYG, pics are of the actual chunky frags / mini colonies for sale.

**Note: Due to the current restrictions and social distancing requirements in the Bay Area, this can be a completely touch-less transaction. Payment can be electronic with curbside pickup.

No shipping, local pick-up in San Ramon only!

Left to Right

CC Hayfever $100
Bubba's Blueberry Wine $100
TCK New Dragon $100
PC Rainbow $130

Take all 4 colonies together for $300!

IMG_6638.JPG

IMG_6648.JPG

IMG_6696.JPG

IMG_6713.JPG

IMG_6739.JPG

IMG_6812.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a couple blue light photos. They are not good, lol. I'm much better at taking daylight photos. Basically the whole colony glows gold and red with a greenish base. My weak skills can't capture that.

DSLR

DSC_8541.JPG

iPhone

IMG_7843.JPG

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back