• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: ***TANK BREAKDOWN*** 16 Gallon Biocube - LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Drobbin0608

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm making the tough decision to breakdown my first saltwater tank. It's a couple year old 16 gallon Biocube that is in near perfect condition. Only have the one picture for now since I just decided this morning to do this. I'll upload more tonight.

16 Gallon Biocube(LED) - Comes with heater, pump, intank media basket, thermometer, wavemaker, and glass cleaner.

No stand.

Tank inhabitants:

2 regular fire fish ($50)
3 Clownfish (Snow Storm, Platinum Percula and plain ocellaris) All clowns are between 1.25 and 1.50 inches and from what I can tell none have become dominant yet as they are all similar size. They get along. (snow storm - $60, platinum percula - $50, ocellaris - $15)
1 Orange and Blue Pistol Shrimp ($30)
1 Algae Blenny (3 inches) ($25)
3 chunky pieces of live rock
GSP ($10)
Devils Hands ($20)
Random Zoas (meh)
There's also some random corals in there... snails, crabs...

When I got this tank I went to a buddies house and broke it down, moved it to my house and set it up immediately so the setup was flourishing right away. All I did was add new "live sand" and some new saltwater and it was ready to go. I'd be willing to consider doing this for the person that is interested in taking the entire setup.

Looking to get something around $350 for everything listed. Willing to take offers or trades but please serious inquires only. I will also consider parting out the livestock.

If this thing goes this weekend I'll include a rainbow bubble tip anemone that all the clowns host.

131929774_155782662546255_7102334044658258124_n.jpg

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back