• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Torches, Grails, Joker, Cotton Candy, JF Raunchy Red Bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.

7hogwarts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in the Raunchy Red. But I only do Paypal. I'll add the extra 3%.

OP
OP
ddelmonaco

ddelmonaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in regards to payment, I do not have a personal paypal account and cannot get one, if you want paypal the only way we can do it is I can arrange payment to a paypal address of someone family related to me and we can do it that way. Also fyi venmo does have buyer protection.

pikadab

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in regards to payment, I do not have a personal paypal account and cannot get one, if you want paypal the only way we can do it is I can arrange payment to a paypal address of someone family related to me and we can do it that way. Also fyi venmo does have buyer protection.
ill take shroom thru zelle , i can pay the fee. i think it has fee for protection.

OP
OP
ddelmonaco

ddelmonaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
better pics of the CK indo Orange/Gold
IMG_9234.jpg

Better pics of the HG variant double head
IMG_9238.jpg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi what do yu have still availble? do yo have better pics of holy grail. Dosnt look like one from the pic. Kind of looks like green with blue tips! How many heads on joker? Do oyu have RR shroom still?

Vladikus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested in OG Holy Grail. Do you have any better pics showing center. Does it have green center?

OP
OP
ddelmonaco

ddelmonaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested in OG Holy Grail. Do you have any better pics showing center. Does it have green center?
that one got sold a while back, the original photo posted wasnt the right one but it got sold before I amended it. I have a couple other heads in grow out right now, I don't think they are ready to cut but I will double check and let you know

cburto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see two torches I’d like but I can’t send unprotected to a seller I don’t know. If you change your mind lmk

OP
OP
ddelmonaco

ddelmonaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see two torches I’d like but I can’t send unprotected to a seller I don’t know. If you change your mind lmk
as I said in the prior posts Im not asking for unprotected payment. Paypal is fine its just going to a family members account also venmo offers buyer protection the same as paypal. I also have another post i made with packs of these torches. if you want to look at that and pm me or text me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 57.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 57 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 69 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.1%
Back