FS TS Trojan Horse Mushroom

TrojanScott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I know I don't have a ton of posts here, but most of my posting over the years is over at RC. Same screen name, many know me and have bought mushrooms from me in the past. I was told I should post them for sale here. I'll give a little history.... these have been in my care for over 15 years. I literally bought a rock full of these when mushrooms were an afterthought. Most shrooms were red, green, occasionally blue. I thought these were pretty cool. Fast forward to about a year ago, and on online vendor told me he'd resell these for $200. I couldn't wrap my head around that, and got rid of these for $40 a piece. Well, after seeing the market, and seeing others resell these for anywhere from $200 to $350-$400, I guess need to be a bit smarter about the cost. I'm an old school guy, but I'm happy to be fair and make a few bucks as well. I've seen similar mushrooms... Dragon Lady bounce probably the closest I've seen. Watermelons, lavas, you name it. Anyway, someone on RC was cool enough to start a poll to name my mushroom. Sounds dumb, not mine really, but hey, I don't see others out there, at least locally, and I've grown them for a long time. They survived a bacterial infection a few years back. They're pretty darn hardy and just a nice coral. So, the poll came up with Trojan Horse, so that's what it's being called out there now. I'll stick with it, not that I care much! These are my crappy iphone pics. Last one is from another reefer who took a picture of it before it was sold for a lot more than I'm asking for. :) $100-$200 depending on size and pattern. Most fall between $100-$150. Smaller ones are the size of a quarter. Larger ones, much bigger than that. I live in Lake Forest. I'll be around all holiday weekend. Feel free to text me for any questions.
949-422-9092 Thanks. Scott

Anyway, here are a few shots....
IMG_7426.jpg
IMG_7425.jpg
IMG_7427.jpg IMG_7434.jpg

Back